276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Terry's Chocolate Orange Dark, 157g (Pack of 3)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So there you have all our fabulous fudge recipes so far – and I’m sure there are many more homemade fudge slow cooker recipes that we can create as time goes on. They have turned into our most favourite slow cooker desserts. I’ll update this with any new creations – we really do love fudge recipes! Slow cooker fudge doesn’t need anything special to make it, and you probably already have everything you need at home, but this is the equipment we use: So I thought as a starting point I would put together some of the delicious Slow Cooker Fudge flavours we have made so far, literally in minutes, to give you a bit of inspiration. But, first you need to know what you need to get started making fudge. What equipment do you need to make slow cooker fudge? If you’d like to narrow down your choice, you can find our top ten slow cooker fudge flavours here– the ones that have proven to be most popular so far. But, you can be sure that whatever flavour fudge mixture you make, it’ll be delicious – and great to share too.

Once you’ve got everything you need to make the fudge you can just keep making it again and again – in so many of these different flavours too! Our slow cooker fudge condensed milk recipes are so easy to make and once you get used to the quantities of ingredients you can make pretty much any flavour fudge you like. All you need to make delicious chocolate fudge is semi sweet chocolate chipsor bars of chocolate, condensed milkand flavouring like a teaspoon vanilla extract and you’re all set to make all sorts of fudge variations. Plus, the slow cooker makes it a super easy process too.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment