276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Severe Spanking: Disciplined by Her Fiancé (Spanked Bride Book 3)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Maids of Graye Ageplay A Little Wish Upon A Star Brat Cane Chastity's Belt Congrats Corner Time D/s Dare to Defy Darkness Series Day in the Life Discipline Dom Dr Daddy Dom Dynamics and Roles Guest Blog Implements Interview Justice for Liberty King Dom Comes Little Lady Jane Loving a Little Heart Loving LOGAN Mastering Annie New Release OTK Paddle Punishment Raven's Cry Sale Saturday Spankings Sir John Spanking Spanking Author Strictland Academy Subbie Advice Submission Sub Session Switched in Time The Whip Master Two Guardians for Little May Upcoming Books Update WIPitup Meta In 1913, a Cleveland judge decided it was okay for a father to spank his daughter, age twenty-five, with a shingle, of all things.

Now in Bree’s case this is not needed very often. However, some of you certainly have earned this. So what does that mean? Torture? Bondage? Having to listen to Kenny G? OK, that last one is too Desade, even for me… I’ve already told you how I got paddled for passing notes in class – this is the story about what happened when I got home that day, with an already sore bottom.Then the woodshed whuppin evolved again. It still means getting one of the worst spankings of my life, but now she’s expanded beyond just using the belt and razor strap. Sometimes it is just the belt, sometimes it is a paddle or water soaked cane (one of the worse things ever), and sometimes it is a combination of 2 or 3 of her meanest implements. It just depends on what she feels like using that day or night. But no matter what she decides on using, it still remains a punishment, deterrent and attitude adjustment that will be remembered for a while. Ketchikan Natives forbidden from visiting Indian Doctors and any Native practicing fortune telling or “witchcraft” A woodshed whuppin’ can now be up to around 80+ swats/lashes for me. To many, that probably sounds too severe, and to some it might sound like not enough. But I really think that just depends on the the person who is getting spanked and their limits. I DO have a decent ability to take a harsh spanking and she knows my limits very well. She spanks to the point of being effective without stopping too soon. Again, that amount will vary by couple, by implement, and by experience. From a spankee’s perspective…if you’re consenting to a punishment spanking to improve behavior and/or attitude, it SHOULD be something that will be effective and last for a good month or two. I know it does for me. Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Its expiration time is 30 seconds to 1 year.

What’s that for mom?”“What do you think, that’s it to fix your hair? Come here.” And so for the first time in two years, and the first time as a teenager, I found myself across my mother’s lap. She opened a dresser drawer and removed a wooden hairbrush I had never seen before. I should’ve known at that point what was in my future, but I swear it didn’t register. While we may all have our own opinions about spanking children, there does come a time when you have to let your children lead their own lives. Unfortunately, some parents never realize that letting go is a part of getting older. While most of us can agree that spanking children is an act of violence, people from the past had their own views about spanking and, apparently, everyone’s bottom was fair game.The _cf_bm cookie supports Cloudflare Bot Management by managing incoming traffic that matches criteria associated with bots. The cookie does not collect any personal data, and any information collected is subject to one-way encryption. This encrypted file contains Cloudflare’s proprietary bot score and helps manage incoming traffic that matches specific criteria. Over the next two or three years, Mom threatened me with the brush on several occasions (often using the euphemism ‘do we need to go fix your hair?’). Just one more time, she proved true to her word: that I was not too old to be spanked; and that it could indeed be done again, and worse. I am opposed to spanking, spanking ladies especially – although to some it may be a pleasant pastime.” Spanking the wife appears to have been a rather normal affair in the early 1900s. After all, there were numerous cases brought to court in which a husband asked for permission to spank a wife for some sort of misbehavior. It´s worth to google “spanking bench”…sadly there are few construction-plans on the web. Even less have accurate measuring data. But people seem to find innovative solutions…one guy used a four-drawer dresser as a first base of operations (sawed out pieces, added levels and padded it…). Which is ingenious since he has room for storage now…I so need a carpenter… I´d like to know what´s an attitude adjustment paddle…Sir? Thanks for the pic Nikki!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment