276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Plants-Only Kitchen: Over 70 delicious, super-simple, powerful & protein-packed recipes for busy people (Easy Vegan Cookbook)

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

that got me so hungry to try them – I think that’s a sign of a good book, finding so many good recipes (though I haven’t found one where I want to make everything, yet). The under-25 set raised on Lunchables might find this cookbook appealing and become curious about vegetables that aren't ketchup.

Vegan Cinnamon Spiced Apple Doughnuts - Gaz Oakley

Always Add Lemon is the highly anticipated first book from American-born Danielle Alvarez—one of the most exciting young chefs cooking in Australia today.With more than 100 recipes across six chapters (salads; fruits and vegetables; pasta, grains, and legumes; seafood; poultry and meat; and dessert) paired with creative projects for the more adventurous (pastry from scratch, bread, dairy, meat and pickles), Always Add Lemon will inspire anyone with a smidgen of kitchen ambition and a free afternoon.

Creamy Mushroom Gnocchi - Gaz Oakley

I also learned through elsewhere-checking what the ‘samphire’ in some of the recipes was: https://en. If the sound of Dreamy Peanut Butter Crunch Veggie Noodle Bowls doesn’t make you salivate, perhaps Spiced Maple Cream Torte with Warm Apple Pie Compote will wake up your tongue. The air tends be more humid in bathrooms, but drier in living rooms, especially in winter when the central heating is on. The other takes you into ways to gain strength and bulk up on a vegan diet alone — and it’s way less out of reach than carnivores would have you believe.Equal parts art gallery and cookbook, Love and Lemons Every Day is packed with photos so tasty, you’ll want to eat the page. With at least 130 ways to keep your diet nutritionally dense and vegan, life coach Tess Challis keeps the recipes easy and delicious.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment