276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO 60346 City Barn & Farm Animals Toys, Playset with Tractor and Trailer, Sheep, Cow and Pig plus Babies Figures, Learning Toys for Kids, Boys & Girls Age 4 Plus

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And it’s not just the desirable parts. It appears to affect every first-time part, at least for a while. In terms of single-instance animals, roosters, bulls, dogs, and other “pleasure” pets (plus anything a kid is raising as a You get a young boy, farmhand, Peach, a new named character from the LEGO City Adventurers animated series, and a sheep shearer with an overgrown beard! This is a really great City 4+ set, and I would easily recommend it, especially if you can get it on sale. For fans of LEGO animals like myself, this set is a no-brainer, and you’ll be very happy with all the new farmyard animals. And if you want to learn how to make your own, I’ve written a great article on Creating Your own LEGO instructions. The Bags sets always surprise me with what actually gets printed, and we get a printed 2 x 6 tile with the LEGO City farm logo on the front.

On to the highlight of the set, the farm animals! There’s a whopping eight animals included, which makes this the ultimate LEGO farm animal starter kit – you get a cow, and her calf, a woolly sheep, a lamb, a pig, 2 piglets, and even a squirrel. Scottish Highlands Postcodes (IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-n 44, PH49-50, ZE ) 48 Hour Dispatch Channel Islands, including Jersey and Guernsey (Sark, Alderney and Herm are an additional 1 days delivery from Guernsey) 48 Hour Dispatch Service I like the farm - annoying that it is a 4+. The farm is actually not that bad. To me, what is the most cringe- worthy is the tractor. For crying out loud, 4 years old surely can build more complex thing than that - I received 358 when I was 4 and I managed - surely today's kids can do it as well.it’s an ingenious upgrade to the already brilliant LEGO Sheep, and as you can see, really makes it stand out. I told you I was obsessed with LEGO Farm animals. Here’s a look at a simple green house, which has 3 pumpkins and carrots growing in a patch of soil on the inside. I like that you get 3 pumpkins, which are relatively rare LEGO fruits, and there’s also a butterfly resting on the roof. As you dump out the contents of the box onto your table (or floor) the four instruction books come out along with 5 bags.

And you can even scrub the pigs, via a mini car wash bristle brush. Adorable, and this adds so much playability to the set. Maybe… just maybe the 90th anniversary castle set’s going to have surprise new mold goat herd and dragon :) "

Details

Being in Australia sometimes has it perks, as I was able to get my hands on 60346 Barn & Farm Animals early from my local Big W. And here’s a comparison with some other pigs. There’s one more spotted pig variant that I couldn’t access for this shot. For an experienced builder, this set will not even be a challenge. There are no technic pieces, and every step in the instructions only has 1 or 2 pieces placed at a time. Bag 1

LEGO® City Farm animal toy sets deliver open-ended play possibilities with feature-rich buildings, realistic vehicles and inspiring characters for play that depicts daily life in a fun and exciting way. This farm animals toy set is a great learning toy, birthday or special occasion gift idea for little animal lovers aged 4+ years old.

Filters

project) are all I can think of. Even cats often are found in multiples, since there’s a lot of ground to keep rodent-free (plus a herd of cats will ensure you don’t need to keep buying replacements when they die). For younger kids, you’ll probably get a lot of play and interactivity out of this set. I do like that the manuals have 4 booklets, allowing families with multiple kids to share and build this set collaboratively, and with so much stuff included in the set, there’s a lot of play value contained here. But, I do hope you can buy as many as you want - I want a few for myself as well - and let's just hope that what I wrote in the previous paragraph won't happen. The pigs come with their own little patch of mud (a brown 4×4 plate), and as you can see above, the pigs are small enough that you can orientate them diagonally, across the studs, which I think is really cool, as if you have plenty of them, you’ll be able to arrange them in interesting formations. Kids can enjoy fun farm adventures with the LEGO® City Barn & Farm Animals (60346) toy set for kids 4+ years old, where they can play at caring for the farm animal figures. This farm toy for kids features a toy barn with a working hoist, a cool tractor and trailer toy, a greenhouse and sheep, lamb, pig, piglet and a cow farm animal figures. Perfect for independent play or fun with friends and family, this set also comes with 4 minifigures, including the LEGO® City TV character Peach with accessories; a toy shovel, shears, pitchfork, broom and watering can.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment