276°
Posted 20 hours ago

adidas Men's Senseboost Go Running Shoe

£90.36£180.72Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Recommended for The Adidas Aerobounce 2 is a daily training shoe that offers cushioning while offering some stability. It was too heavy for anything faster than an easy effort and too low of a stack height (and heavy) for longer runs over 10 miles.

Lifestyle Running - Street - Senseboost | adidas UK

adidas introduced their Boost material in 2013 as a bouncy, responsive and durable compound to revolutionise running shoe cushioning. Overall, regardless of pace, the comfort of the midsole itself is very nice under the foot, but it lacked some responsiveness and pop to it.Recommended for If you're a runner looking for a marathon super shoe with a forward-tipping sensation that's softer than most, the Adios Pro 3 is an excellent choice.

adidas Pureboost | adidas UK adidas Pureboost | adidas UK

The upper of this shoe is Adidas Primeknit upper and was pretty nice in the way it fit and was engineered. The ride of this shoe was good, it's just the shoe for me personally only did good for one type of my runs (in my training block I do about 5 different types of runs; intervals, tempos, long runs, easy runs, and moderate runs. One of the problems that Adidas has encountered over the last decade among serious runners is legitimacy.I found it to be comfortable enough to run the lower end of my miles (6-8 miles) while still having a lower stack height. Adidas’ promo materials state that “ Primeknit is carefully engineered to naturally expand with your foot while you run to give you a more comfortable fit and help reduce irritation”. The midfoot has a good fit but is slightly loose due to no help of any extra midfoot lockdown details. As the aforementioned Adizero line is focused around racing and faster paced training, the Supernova line is built to handle high mileage and they tend to feature a bit softer and more extensive cushioning than the Adizero shoes. Using both conventional and unconventional technologies makes for a unique experience which will be loved by some but not all.

Adidas Senseboost Go Review, Facts, Comparison | RunRepeat Adidas Senseboost Go Review, Facts, Comparison | RunRepeat

It also has the same pattern essentially as the Solarboost 19, which I had got just about 600 miles out of. I race distances between 800 meters and 10K whether it be on the track, the roads, or on cross country courses. They are firmer than other Adidas shoes and are good for a variety of activities or just wearing around town. The Adidas Senseboost Go is recommended for those who are looking for a comfortable shoe for short, slow-paced runs that is stylish enough for casual wear.The shoes in the Solar line are very similar to the ones in the Ultra Boost collection, but with uppers that focus more on performance rather than street-style looks. The Supernova line has been around since the late 1990s and it represents Adidas’ more protective everyday training shoes. The Torsion System involves “a thermoplastic arch support designed to allow the forefoot and rear of the foot to move independently and adapt to running surfaces without straining the foot through excess motion”. It’s better suited to moderately-paced runs rather than easy runs due to its firm ride but its weight and upper prevent it from being a proper performance daily trainer.

adidas UK Trending - Shoes | adidas UK

It's a stylish shoe that is super comfortable for casual wear as well as it's a pretty solid runner for slow-paced runs.The adidas Adizero SL brings the quality build, comfortable fit, and light ride of other Adizero models to this highly cushioned mid to long distance shoe.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment