276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kensington USB-C USB 3.0 Docking Station - SD4700P USB-C and USB 3.0 Dual Display Universal Laptop Docking Station with DisplayPort++ and HDMI outputs, 6 USB ports (K38240EU)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They also made some curious choices about the texturing of this case, where the top, bottom rear and sides have a matt appearance, but the front is high gloss.

Truly Universal Docking | Kensington Truly Universal Docking | Kensington

On paper, this hardware looks wonderful, but the lack of Thunderbolt 3 and the 60 watts limit on passthrough charging power make the reality less desirable.USB-A docks can only provide data and video but we do sell a power splitter that supports most 20V/60W laptops, see K38310 for more information. If you are willing to accept dual display output, there are many alternatives that offer better value for money and those with Thunderbolt 3 are less bandwidth compromised. This dock offers four Thunderbolt™ 4 ports, all capable of data, video and audio; four USB-A ports (one 5V/1. Q: How does my USB-C cable know what device I have and what functions the USB-C port on my device can perform?

Kensington SD4700P review: An able docking station for

The PC may start installing a driver for the peripherals attached through the dock (keyboard, mouse, etc. With Kensington’s SD4700P “crossover” dock, you can enhance your laptop by seamlessly connecting it and all your peripheral devices into one healthy desk ecosystem.If you have one or two external displays that are not 4K (the dock maxes out at 2K) you'll be able to connect both and enjoy a 60Hz refresh rate. Can be dongle-connected for quick access using the included retention rings, and provide ample connection opportunities for Dell, HP, Lenovo and other leading manufacturers (see details). You can opt-out of non-essential cookies any time using the Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information button in the footer.

SD4700P, SD4750P - Kensington USB-A Power Splitter for SD4700P, SD4750P - Kensington

As we might have predicted before opening the box, the glossy surfaces attract dust and fingerprints compared with the textured ones, that don’t.Bottom line: If your laptop doesn't have Thunderbolt 3, but you'd like to add five USB-A, HDMI, DisplayPort, and Ethernet connections, the Kensington SD4700P will get the job done. Finally, the SD4700P comes with a substantial three-year warranty to protect your investment in case anything goes wrong. The power splitter is optimized to provide rapid charging at 60W and is not intended for use with laptops under 20V/60W.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment