276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Le Angelique Hummingbird 1/4 Inch Thin Flat Iron for Short Hair & Edge Control - Tiny Mini Hair Straightener - 450F Tourmaline & Ceramic Small Pencil Plates + Heat Resistant Travel Pouch/Mat Included

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can stop there, or, if you want to add extra shine, you can switch the Duet Style to Shine Mode. The plates on this Ion Style+ model are 1 inch, which is a pretty good size for straightening, as well as creating a natural-looking curl. Quer sejam Cupons para Novos Usuários ou Cupons de Loja, você pode encontrar muitos descontos apenas navegando no AliExpress, ou se divertindo com seus jogos! The hinge has a tendency to trap and pull on the hair, and the outer plastic gets hot while styling, making it uncomfortable to touch.

The ghd gold® hair straightener features dual-zone technology, which uses heat sensors on both plates, to maintain an optimum hair-straightening temperature of 185°C achieving a salon-smooth finish. It's lost some of its heat consistency over the years, and the plates occasionally snag her hair, but it still leaves her unruly curls sleek and shiny, and most importantly, straight. They loved that this styler could be cordless and said the charging stand and heat-resistant travel pouch gave it a premium feel. The cord is extremely long which allows you to plug it in further away from you if there are limited outlets available.Our biggest complaint is that GHD tools only offer one temperature setting—365 degrees Fahrenheit (185 Celsius). It is the essential source of information and ideas that make sense of a world in constant transformation. Fitted with a long 3 m cord which has 360° swivel, the hot comb makes styling your hair from any angle easy.

She has more than a decade's experience in both online and print journalism, having written about tech and gadgets since day one for national papers, magazines and global brands. This Bio Ionic tool combines a flat iron, a curling iron (which has a clasp), and a curling wand (which has no clasp) in one. Our panel praised how soft and silky it left their lengths after drying, often without even having to use the ‘shine shot’ straightening function. I like that the heat adjusts in ten degree increments because it allows for more heat settings and more control over the temperature. They also praised the quality feel, sleek design and fast work, all of which are also true of the brand’s hair dryer.The rounded barrel makes creating curls and waves easy too, and our testers had no trouble using it for a variety of styles. If you've been following this blog for a while, then you may know that I have suffered from a bit of hair loss at my hair line. Perhaps unsurprisingly given the brand's reputation, ghd's original offering was a hit among our testers for how straightforward it was to use, getting the job done quickly and effectively. Different brands of hair straighteners are endorse publicly however I really don't recommend to use it regularly cause it is one of the reason to hair damage.

Quick and easy: Heats up in 60 seconds and the 360° rotating cord makes it easy to use at any angle. This turns off the air, and turns on two thin ceramic plates, thus transforming the Duet Style into a traditional hot-plate straightener. Think of a strand of your hair as being the size of my arm, covered in fish scales (the cuticles)," she says. It wasn't until college that I discovered the Paul Mitchell flat iron and it proves that the right tool makes a difference.Dyson's Airstrait ( 9/10, WIRED Recommends) has the same form factor as a standard flat iron, but instead of hot plates, it uses airflow to dry and straighten your hair simultaneously. ghd claims that the plates on this straightener can detect the thickness of your hair and the speed at which you are styling, before auto-adjusting the power accordingly. Overall, most testers were left with healthier-looking hair, with everybody agreeing that they'd keep this in their handbags. Once it reaches the desired temperature–it ranges from 356 degrees Fahrenheit (180 Celsius) to 410 degrees Fahrenheit (210 Celsius)–it blasts a flow of high-pressure steam over your hair as the plates clamp around it. The WIRED conversation illuminates how technology is changing every aspect of our lives—from culture to business, science to design.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment