276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Moschino Fresh Couture 100ml For Women Eau De Toilette

£29.425£58.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I got a spray sample from sephora, and while I do smell mandarin oranges and peony, I can't shake this feeling of windex.

Make your elegance sparkle with the Moschino Gold Fresh Couture Eau de Parfum Spray, a fruity floral fragrance for women with woody facets. Since I far prefer the more obvious berry notes in Oops I will continue to covet that rare option, not even listed here on Fragrantica. I'm a typical floral/fruity/citrus admirer, so this is the type of scent I usually don't get tired of.Sparkling and compelling top notes, made of a bright accord of mandarin, bergamot and the intense, exotic ylang ylang, give way to the floral heart of white peony, osmanthus and an inviting touch of raspberry to add a colourful, fruity contrast.

As for my verdict, I think that Fresh Couture is a nice, reasonably versatile medium-light summer scent.Definitely out of the shower fresh/sweet (think fruity/floral body wash or shampoo) not too sterile or clean. However, he earned extra cash as an illustrator for the big fashion magazines to pay his tuition fees. I know it's controversial and most people find it smells like straight up lemon or household cleaner. Taking the iconography of a bottle that has no aspirational value and using it as the inspiration for a vessel to contain something so luxurious and haute couture.

Morrison’s glass and window cleaner smells very similar to Moschino Fresh Couture, which makes sense as cleaning products often citrus scented. I do have to get really close up to smell anything after less than an hour though, even with 8 sprays. Top notes are Bergamot, Mandarin Orange and Ylang-Ylang; middle notes are Peony, Raspberry and Osmanthus; base notes are Ambroxan, Woodsy Notes and Patchouli.The first one, which lasted a little longer than an hour, consists of core of this is a synthetic-yet-pleasant yellow flower, ylang ylang, that is spiked with some unidentifiable freshness that actually had some far similarity with windex. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment