276°
Posted 20 hours ago

First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Water Cream – Lightweight, Oil-Free Face Moisturiser – 50ml

£29.99£59.98Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

At One Love Organics, our standards are everything—and we’re proud to deliver healthy, beautiful skin without compromises. Sodium Hyaluronate: A powerful humectant that boosts skin’s moisture content, helps skin appear smoother and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

This Coconut Water Cream is rich in electrolytes, amino acids, enzymes, antioxidants and phytonutrients, Coconut Water is known as nature’s perfect hydrator. Coconut Water - a nutrient rich water composed of electrolytes, amino acids, enzymes, antioxidants and phytonutrients that helps hydrate and replenish skin. I thought I had combo skin (VERY oily in the nose, somewhat oily on the forehead, and cheeks are fine). Just started reading up on skincare and I bought FAB coconut water cream and YTTP adaptogen deep moisture cream per Hyram’s suggestion. Once absorbed, I didn’t feel that my face was moisturized at all, it felt like I didn’t apply anything to it.

A coconut water-infused cream that hydrates skin and delivers a healthy-looking glow, Skin Dew Coconut Water Cream is luscious and lightweight, packed with replenishing cupuacu butter to enhance its coveted, whipped texture.

I've been using this almost every morning since about June and it has been the best moisturizer I've ever used on my oily, acne-prone skin! Bursting with electrolyte-rich hydration, Hello FAB Coconut Water Cream will nourish your skin, leaving a healthy-looking and smooth complexion. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).Artificial Colorant-free, Artificial Fragrance-free, Paraben-free, Alcohol-free, Lanolin-free, Propylene Glycol-free, Phthalate-free, Mineral Oil-free, Petrolatum-free and Sulfate-free, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Nano-Free, Cruelty-free, Vegan. What’s more, the aqueous moisturiser is rich in antioxidants and electrolytes, seeking to protect the skin from environmental aggressors. It’s back - One Lvoe Organics' most-loved coconut water cream is fresh from a reformulation and better than ever!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment