276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Verve Garden Watering Hose Guide Green With Wall Fixings

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I would also change the standard plastic connectors for metal ones for the same reasons. Brass hose connectors are relatively inexpensive and are much more durable than plastic hose connectors, not matter how high quality the plastic is. A hose stopper will prevent the hose from being pulled all the way into the casing, which can be a major pain. They are often shaped like a ball that the hose runs through but there are other designs.
Hose guides are there to help the hose reel in and out smoothly and to wind around the reel without getting tangled up. Of course this is very important if you don’t want to spend half your day trying to sort out a mangled mess of hose inside a box. Automatic hose reels and a game changer for pressure washers in the garden and home

Large automatic garden hose reel that’s heavy duty: GARDENA Wall-Mounted Hose Box 35 roll-up automatic: Swiveling hose reel best of the best: I used to own two of these in my old house it’s just a case of do you spend the money?

Latest articles

The colour scheme might not be to everyone’s liking, and the housing itself is a little bulky, but no more than many of its competitors. The connectors that come with the product aren’t bad, however the one that connected to the tap on the model we tested did leak a little bit. It was an easy fix with a change of rubber washer though. Once the reel is mounted onto the wall, it can pivot through a 180 degree arc. I found this particularly useful as my garden has a less than standard shape and I didn’t feel like I was stressing the hose into unnatural angles. There is also an anti-drip device that you can insert when transporting the hose reel to stop it leaking and dripping. It’s only a small thing, but it is nice that Gardena thought about this annoying problem and offered up a solution. Not sure what to look for in a good automatic garden hose reel?
Well, we are here to help with this short guide that’ll highlight a few things to keep an eye out for. From housing and casing issues, to broken winding mechanisms, to length, to hose quality, and even the connectors that are included I run through what you need to make this happen from start to finish. I even show you an install and what components are needed in my HAUSHOF review. Housing / casing compared

The anti-kink hose itself actually feels good quality and didn’t give me any immediate cause for concern over its durability. I also like the fact that Vonhaus had placed an extra design feature into the hole where the hose feeds in and out that guides it and keeps it reeling and unreeling in a uniform manner.

If you’re not extending from the tap then it comes with everything you need, the sprinkler and the connector – just plug it onto your garden tap: How can you be this confident ahead of time you might ask? The answers pretty simple. The hose is practically bullet proof. The swivel mechanism feels and looks industrial. The automatic return system also feels bullet proof. If you’re like me and want a product to last, then I feel this is the one to watch. Granted, there is the upfront cost.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment