276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dior Homme Eau de Toilette 50 ml Men's Fragrance

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While I have not received any compliments on this scent, I am happy with its ability to make me feel confident. Its musky and slightly fruity accents, between pear liqueur and silk talc, feature in Dior Homme Intense. Discover this fragrance constructed around an unprecedented Tuscany iris accord with a masculine touch. This new Dior Homme has an unmistakably virile signature that does not prevent it from developing tender sensual accents. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.

International - Item will be posted within 3 days and will arrive worldwide within 7-14 working days.Certain items cannot be delivered through this service and therefore this service not be visible in the checkout.

Perfumes with natural ingredients often smell different in batches based on the source of the ingredients, while synthetic ingredients usually have consistency in their smell and lasts longer. More sensual, as sleek and stylish as ever, the Dior Homme bottle has been reinvented with a rigorously modern design. The olfactory composition of Dior Homme Sport is thus vibrant and explosive, between citrus and open air, freshness and movement. WARNING: THE LISTS OF INGREDIENTS THAT MAKE UP THE COMPOSITION OF PARFUMS CHRISTIAN DIOR PRODUCTS ARE REGULARLY UPDATED.A extremely refined fragrance, the virile Dior Homme perfectly and singularly blends tradition and modernity.

Perfumes are often designed with top, middle and base notes, and designed to smell different based on the time after application. To learn more about the processing of your personal data and to know your rights, you can consult our Privacy Policy or contact us here. Below you can see the longest potential duration for storage on a device, as set when using the cookie method of storage and if there are any other methods used. Dior Homme holds the promise of an intensely woody masculinity that envelops and enfolds leaving a lasting impression. Its extraordinarily strong, almost pervasive fragrance of powdery accords reveals its woody green tones, bringing to mind the reassuring aroma of warm bread.The Dior Homme Intense eau de parfum is bold and unrestrained, resolutely full and powerful, while the Dior Homme eau de cologne represents the elegance of simplicity: a fresh and pure men's fragrance with musky sensuality.

Its extraordinarily strong, almost pervasive fragrance with powdery accords reveals its woody green nuances, bringing to mind the reassuring aroma of warm bread in the heart note of Dior Homme and Dior Homme Intense. A ALCOHOL PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) AQUA (WATER) LIMONENE ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE HYDROXYCITRONELLAL LINALOOL HEXYL CINNAMAL CITRONELLOL DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE BHT BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE COUMARIN CITRAL GERANIOL CI 47005 (YELLOW 10) TOCOPHEROL CI 14700 (RED 4) CI 60730 (EXT.Its fragrance takes on the iris, a rare note in men's perfumery in a precise and pared down formula. Excelente perfume, al principio tenía dudas sobre si sera original o no, al final me llegó un producto 100% original ya que el aroma me dura todo el día, bellaroma vende perfumes originales. Dior Homme Sport is a variation of the Dior Homme eau de toilette, reworked with ambery notes and enveloped in spices.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment