276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Unloading at the Wedding: Female Poop Desperation Short Stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Now, time for some imagination. I want you to imagine yourself being very desperate to go number 2. You can feel the poop touching the cloth of your underwear, and if you relaxed, you would have an accident. To your dismay, there is no bathroom nearby. You try your best to hold it in despite all the odds. Eventually, no matter how hard you try to hold it, your body decides to give in and relieve itself, pushing a firm, warm, squishy mess in the seat of your underwear. You can feel your underwear start to bulge and get heavier as the mess enters. It's quite obvious what happened due to the brown lump and the smell. Although somewhat embarrassed, you like the feeling. The relief is amazing after waiting so long. You're not really sure why you put effort into holding it in the first place. Sitting on it feels rather messy and squishy. You decided to clean up and shower because of how messy it is. Did this do anything? I was having a normal-ish dream, I was a knight tasked to save a princess from a dragon, typical fantasy stuff. Going through my dream I stopped at a market and had some stuff to eat and drink, I continue my journey and enter a forest that doesn't seem to have an end. I keep walking, and find a bathroom in the middle of the forest, of course I didn't think it was strange because dream logic is just odd.

Hey everyone. I've always enjoyed this stuff and have a few stories like this but as I share a computer I decided to make a new account just for this post. Of course I decide to use the bathroom, and as many of you should know, using the bathroom in your sleep is simply a bad idea. So I sit down, and push for a while, I remember feeling incredibly relieved! I was quite surprised, but also quite aroused now as well, I felt and cupped the bulge for a few more minutes, pressing it into me just slightly. Around halfway through my journey, I start to feel a little strange, can't exactly pinpoint it, but it's a stuffy feeling.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment