276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nimble Laundry Lover - Baby Laundry Detergent (1L), Made From Eco-Friendly, Natural Plant-Based Ingredients. Non Bio Washing Liquid for Baby. Hand & Machine Wash.

£1.6£3.20Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Should there be issues with sizing or preference, the purchase can be exchanged, under the terms and conditions of our Exchange Policy below. for normal load, Wash, Relax and have a cuppaHalf load 20mlNormal load 40mlStuffed load 60mlTips- Hard water area? And let's not forget that delightful baby powder scent, which leaves your baby's clothes smelling irresistibly fresh and comforting. The concept of it being gentle to babies and eco-friendly is great, the bottle didn’t jump out to me and looks how I would expect a cheaper / own brand product to look. I mean, I used to but ever since I started working fulltime as a Virtual Assistant, I don’t have time to hand wash Allyka’s clothes anymore.

Others: water, sodium alkyl benzene sulphonate, sodium cumene sulphonate, phenoxyethanol, sodium carboxymethyl inulin, parfum, polyvinylpyrrolidone. Designed to simplify your laundry routine, this powerful detergent offers a multitude of uses and benefits that set it apart from the rest. But if I had a preference it would be to stick to my normal detergent however I did like the vegan/cruelty free aspect and eco-friendly side of it. It contains no harsh chemicals like enzymes, dyes or optical brighteners that can cause skin irritations for your little one.

With its generous 5-litre size, you'll enjoy long-lasting freshness and cleanliness for your entire household. Facebook sets this cookie to show relevant advertisements to users by tracking user behaviour across the web, on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin. We created Compact by Design to identify products that, while they may not always look very different, have a more efficient design. It removes other tough stains like chocolate, tomato sauce, baby food, fruit juices, grass, mud, and more.

Cruelty-free is definitely something that appeals to me and I would rather use products that are cruelty-free as I don’t agree with things being tested on animals.Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Choose Nimble Laundry Lover for a laundry solution that's as kind to your baby as it is to the planet. Nimble Laundry Liquid produces plenty of bubbles, and my nappies are clean and fresh out of the wash.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment