276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bliss Bright Idea Vitamin C Serum for Face Brightens Skin Diminishes Dark Spots and Visibly Firms Clean Paraben Free Cruelty-Free Vegan 30 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The formula includes a high concentration of niacinamide, a multi-tasking ingredient that is proven to reduce inflammation, dryness, blotchiness, hyperpigmentation, acne, and wrinkling A surfactant molecule contains one end that is hydrophilic (attracted to water) and one end that is lipophilic (attracted to oil). This allows surfactants to attract and suspend oils, dirt, and other impurities that have accumulated on the skin and wash them away The formula also contains the hydrating ingredients sodium hyaluronate and panthenol (provitamin B5) One thing to note is that nearly all of the Bliss skincare products contain synthetic fragrance ingredients. The use of synthetic fragrance ingredients can be a problem because the brand can use a proprietary blend of chemicals to create the fragrance, and they do not have to disclose which chemicals they use on the label. They are allowed to list this blend as “Fragrance (Parfum)” on the ingredient list.

The form of vitamin C in this moisturizer is 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, a stable vitamin C derivativeCombines the benefits of a toner with a serum to purify pores, tone skin, and deliver concentrated ingredients without over-drying or irritating skin For example, one Bliss skincare review says, “Yikes. I’ll cut right to the chase, I am a skincare snob and it takes a lot to impress me, BUT this product is the worst. My face had more oil than Saudi Arabia following the application of this. If I could give it zero stars I absolutely would. Not only was I an oil maniac, but a super sweet breakout followed. If you have acne prone skin I would not put this on your face EVER. For me it was probably due to the large amount of coco-caprylate which is a known comedogenic agent that my skin constantly revolts from.”

Vitamin C (3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid): The most effective, non-irritating form of vitamin C that visibly plumps, brightens and diminishes the look of dark spots. Resurfacing night glycolic acid serum that is said to visibly transform dull skin to brighter and smoother overnight Bliss offers a variety of products for every step of your skincare routine, including cleansers, makeup removers, toners, serums, moisturizers, eye care, masks, and more. Below we’ll give you the breakdown of the top 10 best Bliss skincare products. Bliss Bright Idea Vitamin C + Tri-Peptide Moisturizer Licorice Root Extract: Licorice root extract is a natural skin brightener that's rich in antioxidants. It can also help with discoloration and protect against new spots forming.An overnight facial mask that is said to remove dead cells and toxins for a refreshed, dewy complexion As you age, your body’s production of collagen and elastin slows down. These two proteins are responsible for your skin’s structural support. As a result, the skin loses its natural plumpness and smoothness. When I was asked to road test the Bliss Bright Idea Vitamin C Serum, it was a no-brainer. There are many, many vitamin C serums on the market, and I’ve used, well, most of them. But I had never tried the version from Bliss, so I took this as an excuse to do just that.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment