276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Lesbian Babysitter: Consoling a Lonely MILF (FF, Age Gap, Cheating Wife)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Whatever is going on in her marriage, this relationship is wrong and in fact you’re going to tire of it before long. Show her just how mature you are and tell her you’re going to stop this affair now.

Rather than the usual vignettes (implied by the title of this Sweetheart Video series), filmmaker Dana Vespoli instead provides one continuous story, with Jessie Andrews well-cast as the babysitter. And Vespoli also casts herself in a major acting role.One morning I was ironing my school uniform and Deborah walked into the room. ‘She said to me: “You are gay”. But I answered: “I’m not gay”.

When Mum and Dad came home everything was like normal but now I meet her once a week at her house when her husband plays bowls. We have sex and she tells me she loves me. I love it but I’m worried what my parents would say. DEIDRE SAYS Think I’m the only one on the internet celebrating the queerness of The Baby-Sitters Club? That’s just not so! For instance, I absolutely loved this post from The Niche in which all 131 Baby-Sitters Club books are ranked by gayness. Would I have ranked Mallory Hates Boys (and Gym) and Kristy + Bart = ?a touch higher on the queerness scale? Sure. But it’s still a good list! Of course it is wildly exciting to have a beautiful older woman desire you. The reality is she broke your parents’ trust, is cheating on her husband and behaved appallingly in encouraging you to deceive your parents. Deborah Evans abused the trust of 15-year-old Katrina Holmes and her family (Picture: WALES NEWS SERVICE) It’s been almost twenty years since I last saw her. But I still have the sketch I made—a shy girl with fierce eyes that dared people to do the unthinkable.

She is married to Ryan Keely, but the lesbians are in conflict due to Vespoli neglecting both her spouse and infant kid in pursuing her career. Of course the babysitter comes between them in predictable fashion, but acting by all cast members (including Ash Hollywood and Veruca James added for sexual variety) is exemplary, creating some real characters. It was only after a few days that we discovered what was going on—we were being called the lesbian couple. Someone in the hostel might have seen us stepping out of the bathroom.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment