276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Carhartt Chore Coat

£25.385£50.77Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

IMPORTANT: Draping is a complicated process that I have learned from years of classes and experience. Draping on a live animal is even more complicated than draping on a static dress form, so if this seems difficult I apologize! If you don't want to go through the hassle of draping the coat and would instead like a basic pattern for a medium-sized pitbull-type-dog, jump to STEP 6. Belgian Malinois, Boxer, Dalmation, English Setter, Pointer, Golden Retreiver, Labrador, Irish Setter

I did throw it in the shower for a secondary test, and you could clearly see the water-resistant coating at work as the water dribbled down the sides. However, after 10 seconds, understandably, the canvas material was super soaked (but did completely dry off in under an hour). So in general, this coat is great for walking your pup in a light rain but probably not ideal in heavier downpours. There’s a good chance the coat wouldn’t keep my dog warm in super cold temperatures (like below 40 degrees), though, since the outer layer is made with just a canvas material that’s not super insulating. So in general, it’s probably best for more mild climates.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment