276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bicycle Helmet for Adults, Foldable (Closca Helmet). Bicycle Helmet and Electric Scooter/Scooter for Unisex Women and Men. Patented Design

£49.95£99.90Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While aesthetics may seem less relevant, you want a helmet you’ll actually wear—so seek out one that doesn’t make you feel dorky. Also, their construction is generally low quality– you should expect the helmet to show signs of wear and tear within a year. S. adults say they never wear a helmet while riding a bike, according to the National Safety Council. There are a couple more folding helmets that, as of December 2019, were expected to come out in early 2020. The first folding helmet we know of that met the US CPSC standard was the Motorika Snapit, introduced in 1997.

The helmet’s protection comes from a series of panels, connected to each other with stretchy, durable fabric. It is highly visible, coming with a removable, rechargeable USB light on the back, and having bright color options. Whether you’re a commuting cyclist, a mountain biker or just a casual cyclist, no matter what type of cycling you are interested in, this folding bike helmet will have you sorted.

We tried to make this summary as short as possible, but if a helmet interests you, check out our detailed reviews or the sellers’ pages we link to. The Cyclo is the best option if you want an inexpensive packable helmet with a positive environmental impact. PROTECTION AND RESISTANCE TO IMPACT: The Closca HELMET unisex helmet covers the most sensitive part of the head, and protects it against any impact caused by an accident. I had never really thought a lot about that before, but as soon as I started using the FEND, it became super important to me.

Fend has a folding helmet with ribs that fold in from the sides in two sections to stow in the helmet.Recently, I dusted off my bike after not riding for a few years and discovered that my ancient bike helmet was heavier and more uncomfortable than I remembered. The lack of a chin strap pad combined with the tightness needed in the straps meant that it wasn't as comfortable as it could have been under my chin.

And, as I said earlier, I’m not sure I’d ever go back to a helmet that doesn’t fold up like my FEND. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. In the meantime, though, definitely stick a helmet in your bag (and exercise a little common sense).It's not that thieves are or are not safety conscious, just the street value of a used bicycle helmet approaches the street value of a used cigarette butt. An adjustable occipital support system also ensures that the bicycle helmet is held securely around the back of the neck. The Carrera comes in a lot of different styles, but what sets it apart from other folding helmets is that it’s the only one that truly looks like a fashion accessory. For a helmet with an extra-small footprint in your bag, there’s Overade’s Plixi Fit, which folds up in several directions (albeit in a slightly complex way) into a compact shape a third of its size when unfolded.

Warning: We would like to draw your attention to the fact that it is imperative to change your bicycle helmet (whatever the brand) after a fall or when the helmet has suffered a violent impact. Thanks Riley, we would love to review the Hövding, but as it is not available for sale or shipment to the US at this time we have not yet been able to.You might also be interested in our exclusive interview with Priority Bicycles, the company behind the Stack. Its “invisible” ventilation system improves air flow and makes it an ideal helmet for any time of the year. The Closca Fuga has a truly elegant design, with gentle rounded edges and a matte black or white color. It is the recipient of two homegrown design awards and does a good job of closely resembling the helmets you might be used to. Unless your carrying a very spacious bag (that’s already not full), chances are, you’ll end up lugging around most helmets in your hand.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment