276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cora Organic Cotton Tampons with BPA-Free Plastic Compact Applicator; Chlorine & Toxin Free - Variety Pack - Light/Regular/Super (36 Count)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Lastly, we made sure to prioritize tampons that have no fragrances or dyes, as well as those that have the most biodegradable materials possible. The medical-grade CBD coating is created from closed-loop hemp that harnesses the magic of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that CBD oils are shown to have.

Seventh Generation has made a name for itself in regard to healthy household care and cleaning items we love. Therefore, the fact that we also love its organic tampons isn't all that surprising. Ultra absorbent, these tampons are whitened without chlorine-containing chemicals, are made with certified organic cotton, and are free of irritation-causing fragrances and deodorants. They're also gynecologist-tested and subtly expand for a safe, leak-free seal. With a Formfit design that expands to fit the shape of your body, they provide up to 100% leakfree protection you can trust. Short answer: They're not awesome. I will be up front and say I don’t like pads much to begin with—I tested period panties, so I feel like I can get a similar experience in a more eco-friendly way—but I went into testing them with an open mind. My main comparisons? Always Ultra-Thin pads (about as good as pads get, in my opinion) and the brandless, diaper-like maxi pads I’d get from the nurse’s office in middle and high school if I unexpectedly got my period (objectively, about as bad as pads get).Anate Brauer, MD, FACOG, reproductive endocrinologist and IVF director in Manhattan, New York at Shady Grove Fertility

The short answer is no, there is no proof that organic tampons are safer than other options on the market. Since tampons are inserted inside our bodies for hours at a time, it makes sense that people would have safety concerns, but Dr. Ross says there is no reason for alarm. Still, cardboard, biodegradable, and applicator-free options are best, even if they’re not as comfortable to use.This option has an eco-friendly cardboard applicator stem that boasts 40% less plastic waste than traditional tampons. The tampon itself is made of 100% organic cotton without any fragrances or dyes. And while it does include a plastic tip, this feature makes insertion more comfortable. If you’re switching from a fully plastic applicator, you might find the cardboard stem is a bit harder to use at first. But, with a little practice, using this eco-friendly applicator will eventually become second nature. Plus, the plastic applicator tip also offers multiple ridges for an easy grasp. Vegan tampons are made without animal-derived materials and are not tested on animals. They offer several advantages over conventional tampons, including: The Carbon-Neutral business partners with Pachama to offset their carbon footprint and combat deforestation. These organic tampon brands support fair-trade certified factories, safe working environments, and above-living wages. Switching to vegan tampons is a significant step towards a more sustainable, eco-friendly, and cruelty-free lifestyle. This article will discuss the benefits of using vegan tampons, the differences between conventional and vegan tampons, and some of the best vegan tampon brands available.

We love that these tampons are made from responsibly sourced, organic cotton and that 92% of the applicator consists of plant-based materials. Not to mention they're great at preventing irritation and dryness, and they’re so comfortable you might forget you’re wearing a tampon at all.The idea of cups can be quite intimidating to a first-time user. But, the Cora Menstrual Cup is a sustainable period product that is comfortable AND easy to use. The cups are designed with a finger indent which makes them easier to handle and fold for insertion.

These sustainable cups are free of BPA, dyes, latex, and phthalates. Plus, they’re made of an ultra-soft medical-grade silicone that’s comfortable, flexible, and safe for your body. Seven billion tampons are thrown out each year, and they're not going away any time soon as period products can take 500 to 800 years to decompose. Plus, the average menstruator uses around 11,000 tampons in their lifetime, which is why using organic tampons is a great way to reduce the impact on our environment. Cora tampons are made from high-quality organic products that are safe for your body. Plus, thousands of women attest to the leak protection they offer. So, yes, we’d say they’re definitely good. Are Cora Tampons and Pads biodegradable?While not all products are organic, all Tampax Pure organic tampons are made from certified organic cotton free from chlorine bleaching, dyes, and fragrances. Organic tampons aren't just easier on the environment, however, they also provide some additional health benefits for your body. Organic tampons are made with 100% organic cotton and are free of rayon, chlorine bleaching, or pesticides, says Erica Montes, MD, board-certified OB-GYN and feminine health advisor. Although regular tampons are safe and usually free of harmful chemicals, organic period products are a great choice if you’re sensitive to non-organic tampons or prefer using hypoallergenic, sustainable products, says Sherry A. Ross, MD, OB-GYN. Certifications: B Corporation ( B Corp), Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI), ISO 9001, fair trade Traditional non-organic tampons are made from a blend of rayon and cotton, both heavily absorbent (but not sustainable) materials

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment