276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beurer FM90 Shiatsu and Air Compression Foot Massager | Dual Massage Function | Optional Heat Function | 3 pre-Set programmes | 3 Intensity Settings | Washable Cover | Suitable up to Shoe Size 46

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you can't decide which part of your body you need one of our best massagers to focus on, then this shiatsu pillow massager is your ideal option. That's because you can position it to work on many different parts of your body.

The massager will imitate the relaxing and soothing hand motions of a Shiatsu massage, stimulating your circulation and promoting cell regeneration. Tense muscles will relax and your feet will feel revitalised and invigorated. Who Is the Shiatsu Massager For?

Follow us on Social:

This unit goes beyond basic vibration, boasting a combination of kneading, rolling, air compression, and heating techniques. With adjustable positions, it can relieve tension in various areas, and its customisable options include 2 heating intensities, 3 pressure intensities, 2 kneading intensities, and 2 vibration intensities. The auto-timer feature ensures safety during use, and the inclusion of TPU airbags provides secure, comfortable foot placement.

Find dit nye sportstur her med hjælp fra vores sportstur test. Hvilke funktioner skal din fodmassage apparat have? The plan is payable by 36, 50 or 60 approximate equal monthly instalments according to the plan selected (exact amounts specified in your statement). Sharper Image Shiatsu er et fodmassage apparat, der er designet til personer, der tilbringer meget tid på benene. Den har et kompakt og letvægtsdesign, så den er nem at have med sig rundt. Og det bedste er, at den ikke fylder meget, så du kan nemt gemme den væk, når den ikke er i brug. Den er nem at bruge, da du bare kan sidde i sofaen, placere fødderne i maskinen og slappe af. Til udarbejdelse af dette indlæg har vi brugt danske og udenlandske kilder. Herunder blandt andet Testmagasinet og deres viden inden for “ fodmassage maskiner“. We thoroughly test all the foot massagers that we review, either at home or during a live product demonstration, following the directions on the box. Where applicable, we test the different heat, vibration and massage settings.Best foot massager for circulation: Beurer FM200 Achillomed Achilles Tendon Massager and Circulation Booster If you’d like to combine your foot massage with a soothing foot soak, see our list of the best foot spas. When should I not use a home foot massager? The dimensions for insoles can be found on the "Product Details" tab (please see below) and are usually found in the sizing section of the listing, in a table. Please be aware that not all products currently have the dimensions listed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment