276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Very Loving Wives: Erotica tales of Hotwives, Vixens, and Stags

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I received nightly spankings for more than a week. I just came home, stripped, placed the spoon on the coffee table and waited for Debbie to come home. The change in her was amazing, Elaine had gone on vacation so there was no one to talk to, but Debbie’s mood was fantastic. She was light, funny telling jokes and couldn’t keep her hands off me. I knew I was doing my part in our relationship by giving Debbie the means to vent her frustration. Late Sunday night the phone rang, it was Elaine calling the minute she got home from vacation to find out the latest from the office. I could only hear Debbie’s part of the conversation-“oh, nothing has changed at all….. really, I sound different…well yeah I know what it is…. my husband let’s me vent all my anger…. I decided there had to be some outlet for me. I don’t really even know why or when I decided, but I did at some point. I went on Ashley Madison. I started just going on simple dates; it was fun. But then I met someone. We’ve been in a relationship for over a year now. I’m not dating anyone else but him now. It’s helped me a lot. The woman seated next to me during a long flight gave me a handjob beneath a blanket. I could feel the wedding ring sliding against my skin as she did it.” — Julian, 28 By recognizing the differences between the ixpectations set by loving wife stories and the reality of relationships, individuals can better prepare themselves for the challenges and joys of a loving partnership and can strive to build a strongs and lasting connection with their partner. 15 Undeniable Reasons People Hate Loving Wife Stories

Linda and John had been married for 30 years when Linda was diagnosed with a serious illness. She was scared and uncertain about the future, but John was by her side every step of the way, offering her love, support, and encouragement.

Follow Your Posts On Twitter!

I just froze. I didn’t know what to do,” Eliza recalls. “He’s just shooting the breeze with my boyfriend, and my boyfriend is trying to just play it off and is holding a conversation like I’m not even there. So I just stayed down there, perfectly still, waiting for him to go. He talks for what seems like is eternity (probably only two minutes). Then I hear him say, ‘See ya later… you too Eliza.’ I thought I was going to die of embarrassment.” My husband and I made the sex club a regular thing — date night, just like other couples all over the country, but with a twist. It's hard to describe the giddy anticipation I felt when I was driving around town in my sweatshirt, doing the daily errands, knowing that in mere hours I would change — superhero like! — in to some slutty little dress and do incredibly sexy things with my husband — and other men. The next morning we all had breakfast together and chatted. I couldn’t imagine facing these people after yesterday, but today it seemed so natural. One of the wives came over to Debby and I and said she was really impressed with our display last night and wondered if she could borrow me. I looked at Debby but she just smiled and said of course. Susan took me by the hand and took me to one of the spare bedrooms. I But you know that the silent treatment is a manifestation of hostility, and that it is hurtful, don’t you?” I know love, I know. You are going to be my husband and I love you. Behind every great man is a great woman. I will be your great woman. And when you don’t live up to your commitments I will spank you. Do you understand?”

It serves as a reminder that true love, between two people who are prepared to work through their problems and support one another, can withstand even the most trying circumstances. The History of Loving Wife StoriesThe Release of the Film “The Notebooks”: The 2004 film adaptation of Nicholas Sparks’ novels, “The Notebook”, was a major moment in the history of loving wife stories. The film, which starred Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams, was a critical and commercial success and reignited interest in the genre of romantic tales about loving wives.

People may find that this perpetuate harmful and unrealistic ixpectations about love and relationships. OK, since you are admitting trying to hurt my feelings with the silent treatment, don’t you think there is a better, more appropriate answer to that question? When you are confronted by infidelity, the world begins to shrink and you can find yourself isolated, alone, and you may even feel abandoned. Women who are completely off limits. Women who should want nothing to do with them — but are so attracted to them that she forgets her vows and gives into temptation. Had I thought about having sex with other men? Of course I had. The fact is, even people in the most committed monogamous relationships feel attraction outside of those relationships. We're hard-wired that way, and no amount of anxious moral proselytizing can change that.Well, it is certainly true that you could do a lot better with treating me respectfully, and I hope you will, in the future. But I am talking about now, right this minute, after all this pouting and moping around and acting like a martyr, and acting like I am some kind of tyrant. Do you understand what I mean?” Use Library Services: Most libraries haave a large collection of books, including loving wife stories, that you can borrow for free. This is a great option if you’re looking to read a lot of book without spending a lot of money.

I had been on my best behavior for a couple of weeks because I knew that Debbie was having a really hard time at work. It wasn’t bad enough that she lost out of the promotion she was entitled to, but Ed from another division with a bad reputation as a sneak and manipulator got it. Debbie’s best friend at work Elaine was calling every night to complain about “the new” guy. Every day Debbie came home more upset and on edge. Having signed the DWC contract I knew I had committed myself to except any discipline that Debbie sees fit at any time. Having Debbie so tense and nervous at home really started to effect me, even though I was doing my best to be on top of everything at home, I could tell that “office trouble” was causing Debbie anxiety and stress. Every night, while the calls between Elaine and Debbie became longer and longer, I tried to be cheerful and accommodating. It’s after midnight so I guess it’s technically Sunday but I’m still up on Saturday night. Mellow, relaxed – feeling like the Cheshire Cat. Husband is gone for a few days, Alex and I spent the afternoon together. The first in a few weeks. I couldn’t wait to see him again. In addition to being available to members for advice and encouragement, I produce elegant, sexy parties. Slowly, I am fashioning a business. Born from embracing my own, distinctive, sexuality, and marveling in that of so many others, I am building membership with great care and intention, planning parties, and crafting that business to be based in community.I wasn’t afraid of getting caught. I was alone in a strange city with no one paying attention to where I was going or how long I was gone. He, on the other hand, had to leave within a few hours so his wife wouldn’t suspect. I don’t recall what lie he told her but our time was limited. People may find that this reinforces negative societal value and detracts from the importance of imotional and personal connection. Please, Jane, I feel bad enough already. I was wrong. If spanking me is what you insist upon, I know our rules. I have to accept a spanking if you say so. I am really sorry and hope you can forgive me. I am humiliated already.” Today was the tenth time. We’ve been meeting when we can for a few months but today it was almost too much, too intense. He talked and I listened until his words ran out. He gets this watchful, speculative look on his face when he’s getting ready to pounce – and he gets quiet. He did that when I thought he was just taking a breather from talking. He pounced again.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment