276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Unlocked HUAWEI B535-232 CAT7 USB 300mbps 4G/LTE Home/Office Router (White) with 2 x External Antennas. Will work with any Sim Card Worldwide (Renewed), dual band

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ohjelmistopäivityksien sivu avautuu. Suosittelemme pitämään siellä automaattiset päivityksetpäällä( Auto update). Voitajaa tarkistuksen saatavilla olevista päivityksistä, jonka jälkeen näet Laitteet( Devices)-otsikon alta, onko laitteessauusin ohjelmisto. Jos tarjolla on päivitys, paina Päivitä( Update) -nappia aloittaaksesi päivittämisen, jonka jälkeen sivusto saattaakysyä käyttöehtojen hyväksymistä. Tutustu ehtoihin ja hyväksy ne edetäksesi. https://www.reddit.com/r/Huawei/comments/mjt7z9 and got to talk to a fellow Dane who also had the same modem and the same ISP (Oister Denmark). The only differences is that he had the Bridge mode option available as a fold out to Advanced > Router. Some really useful info here, I'm not really savvy with networking but it's been helpful to read through.

HUAWEI B535-232 QUICK START MANUAL Pdf Download | ManualsLib

Laite käynnistyy nyt ensimmäisen kerran ja hakee mahdolliset päivitykset verkosta. Jos saatavilla on päivitys, laite hakee ja asentaa sen itse. Odota noin 10 minuuttia tai kunnes laitteen merkkivalot palavat tasaisesti. Kun verkon tilan merkkivalo (2.) palaa sinisenä, on laite yhdistynyt verkkoon. The Huawei B535 - also known as the Three 4G Hub or the Huawei HomeFi Plus - is a 4G home broadband router, which, as well as being able to buy SIM-free from some stores, you can also get on contract from Three.Unfortunately, neither the app nor the web interface offer the option of displaying detailed information about the Internet connection, such as the frequency band used, the antenna technology used or the CA status. There are also no such settings, for example to set the router to a specific frequency band. The LTE router models from AVM, for example the FRITZ! Box 6820 LTE offers significantly better equipment in this area. After all, there is the possibility to use “only 3G” or “only 4G”. The Huawei B535 does not support GSM / 2G anyway.

B535-232 (88 oldalak) Használati utasítás Huawei B535-232 (88 oldalak)

Run the VPN setup script here: https://github.com/hwdsl2/setup-ipsec-vpn. It's a quite handy script that sets up a IPsec/L2TP VPN for you (the VPN protocol that the Huawei router supports, it doesn't support OpenVpn or IKEv2).

A Huawei B535-232 egy router, amelyet a Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. gyártott. Ez a router segítséget nyújt a felhasználóknak az internetkapcsolat létrehozásában és vezeték nélküli hálózati kapcsolat biztosításában otthoni vagy kis irodai környezetben. I have been using 4G/3G services for years as my main ISP, I used a router connected to a mifi via a long usb so I could position it on the bedroom windowsill (best signal) and keep the router, switch etc in the study in the other room and it worked perfectly for years until my Billion router broke.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment