276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Samyang AF 24-70mm F2.8 Autofocus Lens for Sony FE

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

ROTFL, that was original... I'm jealous am I? Here's my lens lineup as a primarily landscape photographer: This is a heavy lens, weighing in at a hefty 1027g without a hood or caps and 1096g with a hood attached. The supplied hood bayonets cleanly onto the lens and is secure, without the need for any retaining catch. Within the bayonet fit for the hood is a standard 82mm filter thread.

Sony Alpha Blog : Samyang 24-70mm F2.8 Sony Alpha Blog : Samyang 24-70mm F2.8

So, those are the specs of each lens side by side and as you can see few differences between them. But how does each lens weigh up against each other when being used in the same circumstances, or say for example on a day out at Boscastle Harbour in Cornwall. Well, I had the chance to test each lens recently in this very location and this is what I thought of each lens, along with examples taken with each lens on my Sony A7R IV. unnecessary when you have a Samyang Cine Kit. Enjoy the essential elements of video shooting at once The AF 24-70mm F2.8 FE has several features optimized for video shooting to effectively capture the trend change of users who need the flexibility of not only photography but also video shooting. Despite having the largest minimum focal distance, I did find when wanting to get in closer that I was only a little bit further away when compared to the others. And that I was still able to get great shots even when I was closer in. The AR coating (anti-reflective) on the lens helped reduce the stray reflections hitting the lens when shooting in natural light and gave a good contrast.

L’ergonomie est minimaliste avec seulement un bouton de mode custom et pas de bouton AF/MF ou de bouton personnalisable (focus hold button) Having tried out all four lenses, and all of them being great for their main purpose as an all-rounder lens, it only makes sense to put them in their own best categories. A bit like the best 24-70mm Sony Awards! So, here are my choices and recommendations for each lens: Best value for money: Samyang AF 24-70mm F2.8 Sony FE

Samyang AF 24-70mm f/2.8 - Giang Duy Đạt Samyang AF 24-70mm f/2.8 - Giang Duy Đạt

moins bons en terme de : piqué , qualité de construction, ergonomie, poids et taille, AF, formes des ronds de bokeh There’s no beating the versatility of a fast standard zoom lens and this Samyang delivers excellent performance with a rapid, virtually silent and consistently accurate autofocus system coupled with great image quality, wrapped up in a robust, weather-sealed construction. And it does so at a very affordable price, compared with own-brand competition. Overall, it’s a bargain buy for Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras.Samyang AF 24-70mm F2.8 FE is Samyang's first Auto Focus Standard Zoom lens equipped with various functions optimized for video shooting that is different from other standard zoom lenses. This zoom lens delivers a 24-70mm (wide-angle to short-telephoto) angle of view and a bright maximum We use Imatest SFR (spatial frequency response) charts and analysis software to plot lens resolution at the center of the image frame, corners and mid-point distances, across the range of aperture settings and, with zoom lenses, at four different focal lengths. The tests also measure distortion and color fringing (chromatic aberration).

24-70mm lens for Sony Alpha Cameras? What is the best 24-70mm lens for Sony Alpha Cameras?

The Samyang AF 24-70mm F2.8 FE is not really a macro lens, but it does offer a usefully close focus point of 0.35m / 1.15ft across the entire zoom range from the sensor plane and a maximum magnification of 0.27x when set to 70mm. Bokeh This lens has a dust and moisture resistant design that is sealed in seven different places which makes it well-suited to life in both the field and the studio. The custom switch on the lens can be set so that you can change the aperture by turning the focus ring in the AF mode. Furthermore, the lens is equipped with a rubber focus ring with micro-patterns for a good grip. The lens is well protected by a versatile seal. This protects it from light rain, snow and dust. Area where the Samyang is below its peer are sharpness , build quality/ergonomics , size and weight, AF , bokeh balls shapes, subject. The 9-blade circular aperture contributes natural-looking bokeh and the beautiful starburstBeing the second heaviest lens at 886g, you do feel this one when carrying it. The weight was a bit more front-heavy when on my A7R IV, which I put down to the longer length of the lens at 136mm. However, it wasn’t uncomfortable when on the camera and over the shoulder.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment