276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Older Women Collection: Lucky Lads Bed Glamorous Grans: Volume 1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Here, Maria Croce talks to three Scottish GlamMas about how they stay young and ask them what they remember of their grandmas…

Glamorous Older Woman Photos and Premium High Res Pictures

They were great characters. I think I’m a combination of both of them – young at heart with a strong business mind,” she said. Company director Caroline Marshall keeps to a strict natural beauty regime after beating skin cancer and says make-up makes her feel good. I think I’ve always had a sense of style – I’ve always liked fashion and paid attention to how I look,” she said. It's hard to believe that Goldie Hawn will be turning 70 later this year! Hawn has five grandchildren, three from her son, actor Oliver Hudson, and two from her lookalike daughter, Kate Hudson.As a survivor of skin cancer, I’m very careful about what I use on my skin and I stay out of the sun as much as possible. the shoes are bondage with the pussy cat bow ties at the ankles. hot hot and the open toes....off course At 60, Carole Middleton has an incredible figure that would rival both of her daughters'. The royal grandma has even shared outfits with her daughter, Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, on a number of occasions.

Sexy sixties: These grandmothers prove there is no age limit Sexy sixties: These grandmothers prove there is no age limit

Widowed Eileen, 63, from Newton Mearns, near Glasgow, says a sense of humour and being thankful for what you’ve got keeps you young.

Kind of like Goldie, grandmother of four Kris Jenner prefers to stay away from the grandma moniker. "At first I was Grandma, and all of a sudden I didn't like the way that sounded," Jenner told People in a 2013 interview."They call me Lovey." The 56-year-old, from Glasgow, who runs Rosemary Hughes Estate Agents, is mum to Mark, 32, Joanne, 30, and grandma to Harris, two, and Bonnie, six months.

Granny photos on Flickr | Flickr Nude Granny photos on Flickr | Flickr

It surprised me that this was so popular. considering all the glamorous pics and costumes, props, etc, I have shot in this photostream... that so many liked this.

When she was collecting one of her granddaughters from nursery recently, another woman asked how old her child was. I walk and exercise and try to eat healthily, have regular facials and I’ve done yoga since my 20s and I’m still dancing my way through life. High-profile nans Sharon Osbourne, 60, Blythe Danner, 70, Goldie Hawn, 67, and Kate Middleton’s mum Carole, 58, are all blazing a trail as the deliciously desirable mums of yummie mummies. Estate agent Rosemary Hughes loves being a grandma – and says it in no way prevents her from looking after her appearance. Caroline, 50, from Glasgow, has been a part-time model and works with husband Craig Rattray, 43, in their business, CR Corporate Solutions Limited.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment