276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mens Lads Party Stag Night Out Blow Up Inflatable Female Doll Joke Accessory

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When we were to be married,' she said, ' my grandmother told me the secret of a happy marriage was to never argue. She told me that if I ever got angry with you, I should just keep quiet and crochet a doll.' British inflation hit a 3 year high last month... How did they find out about my blow up girlfriend?

Here is a list of funny inflatable doll jokes and even better inflatable doll puns that will make you laugh with friends. Short inflatable puns are one of the best ways to have fun with word play in English. The inflatable humour may include short inflated jokes also. My local gas station started charging money just to put air in your tires When I commented that this had been free for decades, the attendant just looked at me and said "that's inflation for you". A man and woman had been married for more than 60 years. They had shared everything. They had talked about everything. They had kept no secrets from each other except that the little old woman had a shoe box in the top of her closet that she had cautioned her husband never to open or ask her about.

Just saw a documentary about Japanese men with inflatable girlfriends. Seems like they're out of the gene pool. Even if they were in the pool, they'd be fine. I went to fill up my tires and it cost a dollar. It used to cost a quarter but I guess that's inflation for you. I Hadn't been into a s**... shop in a long time. Blow up dolls cost a lot more than they used to... Got my girlfriend today while airing up a tire Her- "Why in the world did they start charging for AIR?!" A man walks into a s**... toy shop and asks for an inflatable doll. The clerk asks "regular or Muslim?"

What do terrorists and inflatable s**... dolls have in common? They both get blown up to be greeted by virgins. Here is a list of funny inflatable girlfriend jokes and even better inflatable girlfriend puns that will make you laugh with friends. I have bought myself a very realistic inflatable doll... ...she was so realistic, that she told me we will be just friends.

Best Blow Up Doll Jokes

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment