276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fizz Creations 1213 Neon Message Board, Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Share messages and spread feel good vibes or even quote your favourite lyrics and more on this light up message frame. Ideal for busy homes and much more effective than a post it note, this fantastic frame can't be missed! Great as a novelty gift for teenagers and children, especially for birthdays, Christmas and for parties! This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. Use it to display the opening hours of your business, daily specials, seasonal offers, or anything else that will draw attention to the message you want conveying.

Furthermore, you can win your own, as Wicked Uncle have sent me an extra Light Up Neon Effect Message Frame to give away to my readers. There is a button on top of the frame which allows the frame to light up, becoming your own neon sign.

Also only do words and outlines on the frame, as we did find the ink ran if a picture was coloured in. As the outstanding balance, plus the interest now form part of your payable balance they will attract interest at your account rate, meaning you will pay interest on interest. Simply create your very own message on the glass frame using 3 bright and vibrant pens that are included with the board.

Welcome to my site where you can find easy sewing tutorials and tips, sustainability ideas and step by step tutorials to making some brilliant items to use and brighten up your home. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. LIGHT UP MESSAGE FRAME – This fantastic 23cm x 23cm LED glow message frame allows you to create an imaginative image or display a positive message to display either around the home or at work. To light up your neon message, simply turn the frame on and watch your message glow with a bright neon effect.Included are bright, vibrant neon pink, green and orange pens to create your messages/ The frame can be hung on the wall or stands free on any flat surface. Maybe I will use it for one of my favourite Forrest Gump Quotes “Life Is Like A Box Of Chocolates; You Never Know What You’re Gonna Get” Were There Any Difficulties? The markers were easy to use (and easy to wipe away even if the ink was still wet) and everything did dry quite quickly. There is the option to stand up the frame once the design is on or there is a small hole that allows you to hang the design up on a nail, in case you want to put it on your wall. The 23cm square frame is made from plastic and features a central glass panel for writing your messages.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment