276°
Posted 20 hours ago

2 [VINYL]

£10.395£20.79Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But it wasn t all a jest, as that EP covered a whole range of music styles that were latent in the ex-Makeout Videotape frontman s already impressive slough of cassette-only releases.

There's a lot of value here and it's labeled even on the spine as a 10 Year Anniversary pressing so it feels like a lot of care was put into it.Grimes endorsed Montreal troubadour's second album is full of charming, bratty acoustic storytelling.

Due to inventory and accounting purposes, we do not exchange items received for different items than originally purchased. Read more about the condition New: An item that is still in its original shrink wrap from the manufacturer and the original manufacturer’s seal (if applicable) has not been removed. I think it’s super interesting Mac Demarco releases full-length demo albums for so many of his records; I really think packaging them together like this was a big hit for me and probably how the album should be enjoyed. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. really has that surf/garage rock vibe and is one of mac demarco's best albums not a lot of people know about.Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan Republic, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, British Virgin Islands, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde Islands, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Democratic Republic of the Congo, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon Republic, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Croatia, Republic of the Congo, Reunion, Romania, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, San Marino, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City State, Vietnam, Virgin Islands (U. Aside from my preference of releases, the sound quality is pretty damn good, the Viceroy colorway is exquisite, the little booklet sewn into the spine is fun (would have preferred something akin to what VMP is doing lately), and little touches like printing “10 Years” on the spine make this a really great release. Two years later we made the move to our present address, 35 The Headrow, where we have remained ever since. Freaking out the Neighborhood, " Mac s apologetic ode to his loved ones about such public behavior, shows that Mac DeMarco is still with us, coming along for the ride, getting everyone else in trouble.

I love the official release of this album so much; it hold a special place in my heart that will remind me of a period of my life. Packaging is nice with the attached booklet (which is glued to the inside of the gatefold so you are handling the gatefold or putting the entire jacket on a desk or table to read it). In fact, depending on where you live and the ship date, you may not get the album until after its official release date.We pack our vinyl and posters securely and carefully in custom crafted boxes and tubes, but in some cases this type of wear is simply unavoidable during transit. Please be aware we DO NOT issue refunds or replacements for minor cosmetic damage, such as corner dings, bends, split inserts, and so on. With a new arsenal of recording gear, the fidelity has substantially improved without compromising the immediacy and organic quality of his prior releases under any monicker.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment