276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bottled Baking Co Seriously Smart Cookie Mix, Premade Cookie Mix With Method And Instructions For Making Homemade Cookies (Makes Approx. 22 Delicious Cookies)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Easy on the wallet:The mason jar cookie recipes are inexpensive to put together and give as Christmas presents or holiday gifts. Cotton balls. You will use them to fill up the jar up to the top, filling out the space between the ingredients and the lid. This way, all layers will stay in place. Thank you very much for the fantastic service and communication. We have been receiving thank you notes as our Sweet Health Gifts have been arriving". C - NSW Health And the very sweetest WELCOME to the most adorable baking & gifting experience you'll find in a bottle. Mix up the family favourite in minutes with this smashing smartie cookie mix. The perfect texture is easy to get with this oat-based, chewy biscuit.Just squish the ingredients together and bung them in the oven. Happy faces made easy.

All mixes have a 12 month shelf life from the date they are made. We aim to have a minimum shelf life of 6 months remaining when they reach you door, majority will arrive with 8-10 months remaining! Additional InformationWe started in September 2016 producing our range of handmade CAKE, COOKIE, MUFFIN & BROWNIE mixes beautifully layered and hand filled in reusable glass bottles. Using my recipes below, layer the dry ingredients into jars. The gift recipient is responsible for adding the wet ingredients. I like layering the dry ingredients into the jars in a thoughtful way so each layer stands out. Dark (cocoa powder), light (sugar), dark (brown sugar), light (flour + baking soda + salt), and so on. Use a spoon to layer or, if you’re particular like I am, use a funnelso the layers are extra neat. We are very humbled to receive such kind words from those re their experience dealing with us and baking with our little creations. All I have is love. THANK YOU! Contains Wheat, Milk, Soya. Suitable for vegetarians. This product doesn’t have nuts as an ingredient. But nuts are used in the same location, so despite our best efforts, there is a risk of traces of nuts being present. Additional Information

Buying a bottle plants a tree Ingredients Flour ( Wheat ), Sugar, Oats , Belgian Dark Chocolate (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa butter, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavouring), Cocoa Powder (Cocoa Beans, Acidity Regulator: Potassium Carbonate) Dark chocolate contains 43% minimum Cocoa Solids I use regular size semi-sweet chocolate chips for this recipe. But you could replace them with dark chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, dried cranberries, nuts (walnuts, hazelnuts) or even do a mix half and half (half white chocolate chip and half dried cranberries), this recipe is very easy to customize according the flavors you like. Be creative and have fun, always! You can also use other recipes as well — try substituting with Christmas cookie ingredients instead! Here are 90 recipes to choose from.

Now bake the cookies!

The earth thanks you:It’s a great way to be environmentally friendly. You give a gift and the jar can be recycled or it can go in the dishwasher to use again. Tips to get beautiful layers.You could use a spoon to layer, but if you want to have extra neat layers, I recommend adding the ingredients through a funnel or alternatively a piping bag. This method also prevents ingredients (in particular the flour mix) to splash out on the sides of the jar.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment