276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Revolution R270 High-Speed Touchscreen Toaster, 2-Slice Smart Toaster with Patented InstaGLO Technology & Gluten-Free, Panini & 16 Bread Modes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The company recommends wiping the toaster with a soft, damp cloth to clean it, and then buffing it with a dry cloth. It’s essentially the same toaster as Dualit’s four-slice Classic Toaster (available in 21 finishes), but the stainless steel central frame is flanked by 24-karat gold panels. This box-shaped stainless steel toaster has four large openings that are ideally sized for thick bread slices or hefty bagels. Make melty, crispy paninis, grilled cheeses and quesadillas in your toaster with the Toastie Press accessory (sold separately).

Revolution Cooking R180 High-Speed 2-Slice Stainless Steel Revolution Cooking R180 High-Speed 2-Slice Stainless Steel

I took pictures of almost all the toast my wife and I made over the course of a month, placing the finished slice next to the picture of what it should have come out like on the screen, and it rarely hit the mark. Boasting a universal gluten-free mode for all food settings, with algorithms tailored to the chemistry of non-gluten ingredients for best results, the sophisticated unit has seven toasting shades. You don’t have to break the bank to get a perfectly good toaster that browns evenly, consistently, and without overheating like the Zwilling, Dash, and Breville models. Whether you're looking to find rankings of the most expensive luxuries, understand the value of collectibles, or simply get inspired, we've got you covered.Revolution Cooking InstaGLO® technology is a patented heating system that offers a faster, hotter, more consistent and precise heating experience, locking in moisture and flavor. If you opt for the bundle version (which costs more than the standalone toaster), you’ll also receive a panini press accessory and a warming rack that attaches to the top of the toaster! The weight of two Toastie Presses plus the sandwich ingredients inside may be too heavy for the lift motor.

Toaster Review: A Tad Overdone - The Spruce Eats Revolution Smart Toaster Review: A Tad Overdone - The Spruce Eats

If you've ever wondered why your oven takes 20 minutes to warm up, and your toaster dries your toast to cardboard consistency, it's because you're using the countertop equivalent of a museum exhibit.

My only real gripe with this toaster is with the plain toast option—this was the only option that didn’t get quite as dark as the on-screen example, so I found I had to use a higher setting to get the level of golden brown I wanted. Unfortunately, because the dial is simply a timer, consecutive batches of toast on the same setting got darker and darker with each batch.

Toaster Revolution InstaGLO R180 Toaster

Unfortunately, the toast it produced was very unevenly browned, and one slot made darker toast than the other. All you have to do is place your desired ingredients onto the tortilla without overstuffing it, fold the two sides inwards to create a long roll shape, then fold that in half horizontally, then place it in the panini press and lock it. Good toasters should have sensors that detect temperature and, if the toaster is already hot, decrease the amount of time it takes to achieve the same level of browning. Once that crisp, golden goodness popped, I gave every slice a thorough inspection, looking at the level of browning, whether the coloring was even, and whether the bread was toasted all the way to every edge, side to side, and top to bottom.The dial on the front of the toaster lets you select a browning level between 1 and 7, but also serves as the “cancel” button if you push it in. This two-touch start process was designed to prevent accidental activation on your R180 toaster to ensure your safety. Ah, toast: simple, delicious, a blank canvas for snacks and meals any time of day, whether you just need some buttered toast to go with your morning meal, a crunchy vessel for peanut butter for that afternoon snack, or any other combination of endless possibilities. Marilyn Monroe’s Chrome Toastmaster is the most expensive toaster in the world, in no small part because it once belonged to one of the most famous and celebrated actresses of the 20th century.

Toaster Worthy of Your Precious Counter Space 2021 | Saveur A Toaster Worthy of Your Precious Counter Space 2021 | Saveur

This model, however, gives all of those options, and more, including cinnamon raisin bread, multigrain bread, sourdough, unfrosted toaster pastries, and more, for a total of 34 bread types. Marco has become very popular on TikTok with over 730,000 followers with his easy-to-follow recipe videos that showcase his passion for cooking. You can, however, purchase and use the Panini Press accessory to make grilled cheese or other toasted sandwiches in your toaster. As with many stainless steel finishes, fingerprints tend to show up on the sides and front, as well as on the glass touch screen. The sides of the toaster also got very hot after the initial toast test, and way too hot to touch during consecutive batches.

This transparent glass toaster has bottom and side heating elements, toasting baked goods with ease without blocking your view. It is the essential source of information and ideas that make sense of a world in constant transformation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment