276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Show Me the Honey: Volume 1 (Sweet & Dirty BBW Romance)

£4.795£9.59Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I thoroughly enjoyed the characters and their stories, bikers and the women they love, drug dealers, sex traffickers, plenty of twists and turns, action, intrigue, romance and so much more. The author did such a good job of building the characters of the hero and heroine that I became completely caught up in their story and couldn’t put my kindle down until I’d finished the book. After she’s fired unjustly for embezzling from a brewpub owned by the Devil’s Flyers MC, a revenge prank is the worst idea this bubbly, BBW brunette ever had. Now she finally has a job with more financial stability and her sister not willing to bear the consequences of her reckless behaviour demands help that threatens her Alicia's job.

Would a sexy 19-year-old college woman actually want to get naughty and dirty with her 68-year-old professor?Now she's out for revenge … and the ice-cold biker boss is about to find his summer too hot to handle. But when she goes to the president of the Devil’s Flyers MC for help, she’s in for another rude surprise.

For the last twenty years Alicia has been responsible for her sister, she went to college(tuition covered by state) and waitressed for housing and food, her sister ,Bethany, attends college(tuition covered by state) only and demands expensive cellphone and maintaining her car which Alicia provides although she can hardly afford it. Now he must claim his family's legacy, and keep her safe from the killers on her trail… and from the inner darkness that drives her.Until she’s forced to flee across five states with a near stranger to stay safe, and her plans crash and burn. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment