276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TOO FACED Natural Face Palette

£9.75£19.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Lightweight and hydrating, thanks to an infusion of Coconut Butter, the velvety-soft powders lay down sheer, blendable colour with buildable payoff that never cakes. Sweep some highlighter over your cheekbones, buff a flush of rosy colour into the apples and shade your hollows with bronzer for perfectly chiselled features and an enviable luminosity.

Talc, Mica, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Push-up is a medium-dark, golden brown with warm undertones and a metallic sheen. The color coverage was fantastic with really rich pigmentation that applied well to bare skin. The texture seemed denser and creamier, and it was easy to work with, even without a primer. It started to fade after seven and a half hours of wear. Sephora— 20% off for Rouges w/code TIMETOSAVE (15% for VIBs / 10% off for Insiders starting 10/31), ends 11/06.Mica, Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Starlight: Mica, Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil/Cocos Nucifera Oil, Coumarin, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Nylon-12, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Vanillin, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). This mega palette could have been reduced by more than half if all the duplicates of shades were eliminated. So many similar colours of pinks, neutrals, orangey-rust etc. Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Nudie, Makeup & Chill, Lace Teddy INGREDIENTS: Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

STEP 3: Apply a deeper shade using a fluffy blender brush to sculpt the crease. Blend softly upward and outward to diffuse edges. Hi Christine, I bought the palette and haven’t used it yet. I am in a hunt for taupe/mauve for my sister’s wedding and that 3rd row caught my eye. I hesitated between this and the zoeva en taupe but the zoeva seemed too monotonous for me. Makeup & Chill is a dark brown with subtle, neutral-to-warm undertones and a matte finish. It had medium pigmentation, which was somewhat buildable, but the issue I had with this particular shade was the drier, thinner quality that made it incredibly challenging to blend out on the skin. The color lasted for seven hours before fading.Satin Sheets is a light pink base with warmer, golden frost. It had nearly opaque pigmentation that applied evenly and smoothly on the lid. The consistency was denser, not powdery or dusty, and blended out well. It wore well for seven and a half hours on me.

Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Carmine (CI 75470), Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).Create a full, customised look with a combination of blush, hightlight and bronzer for a luminous glow. Use fingertips or a brush for an effortless finish. Ingredients Also, the Pink Wink is matte, so I mix that with either of the highlighters (Starlight is a pink highlight Satin Sheets is gold) to get that Nars Orgasm highlighting blush effect. Also, the Satin Sheets is very similar to Nars Albatross, which I couldn't live without until I got this. Sorry Nars, but the cruelty free alternatives are rising. Don’t Settle is a dark brown with subtle, golden undertones and shimmer. It had semi-opaque pigmentation paired with a drier, almost gritty texture that had some fallout during application, even after tapping away excess. It lasted for seven hours on me. Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment