276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hifiman Deva Bluetooth Headphones

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I personally use the Sonorous III the most, though in terms of resolution I’d say Deva Pro is the best among these. Build quality is very good, the headphone has plastic ear cups with aluminum grills and yokes from solid metal.

DEVA Pro with Bluemini R2R--Combining the Best of the HIFIMAN DEVA Pro with Bluemini R2R--Combining the Best of the HIFIMAN

The first section of the frequency spectrum is the sub-bass. Everything below 80Hz is sub-bass, so generally, you The HIFIMAN Deva Pro was sent to me by HIFIMAN in exchange for an honest review. No monetary exchange took place. This is 100% my honest opinion. Those who are in the community for a while should know who and what Hifiman does. They’re famous for their planar magnetic headphones, not just that, they do make source and amp as well. They cover pretty much what I would say as an ecosystem for their own brand. I have the Deva Pro with me today that’s bundled with the Bluemini R2R bluetooth module. We will take a look at how it’s performance with the bluetooth module, as well as on wired mode.

DEVA PRO is a more mature sound with much more space and air. Less musical, but more technically striking. The HE400SE, however, will appeal to treble lovers and those who do not plan to use bluemini. However, if we care about a better technical layer, and we can pay extra, DEVA PRO is a significant improvement over the still great HE400SE model at its price Does Deva Pro use stealth magnets ? what are the benefits of stealth magnets ? What other headphones use stealth magnets ? There is also a status LED at the bottom, though voice-prompts are there as well to let you know when the BlueMini has connected, disconnected, or put in pairing mode. Finally, there is a mic at the bottom. It’s serviceable at best with a compressed-sounding voice and little noise cancellation. The single button, status LED, type-C port, and microphone are placed at the bottom of the module. For the tech paragraph, let’s start with the headphone. It uses a planar-magnetic driver, but now with Hifiman’s trademark “Stealth Magnets”. I feel like it often gets overlooked and underappreciated, so here’s why it is such a big deal: The earcups are plastic and have a similar shape and size to the older gen, round-earcup HiFiMAN models. The headband and yoke are metal though, so there shouldn’t be much concern about durability.

Hifiman Deva Pro • Ear Fidelity Hifiman Deva Pro • Ear Fidelity

Disclaimer: The Hifiman Devasample was provided to me directly by Hifiman. This review reflects my honest opinions as always. Intro Having around the house headphones that are wireless is MASSIVELY convenient”– maybe, but the sound is compromised this way, and I see no reason why I should compromise when I am at the comfort of my home. And again – I don’t get why pointing out that the clamp is too low for physical activities is an issue. You may not care, but some other might. With solid & thus rigid metal grills otoh? It’s basically impossible to damage the driver with external pressure on the grill unless you apply EXTREME force. The extension of the treble is good, with enough air for my personal taste, although I do again feel that the HE400se is slightly better in this regard. I am not complaining about the extension or sense of air, it is far better than many competitors, but in comparison to other Hifiman products, it does fall slightly behind. Of course despite being a wireless headphone, it is not suitable for outdoor use due to the fully open design and the loose fit.

Staging is narrow, partly due to the upper-mid focus and partly due to the driver design not aiding in staging. Stage depth and height are above average, on the other hand. More questions that I can not find the answer to them by googling: (please note that I am referring to the Bluemini R2R version) It takes about 3 hours to charge the battery fully. It is possible, however, to use the headphones in the meantime by using a USB-C cable, as the Bluemini R2R works as a USB DAC as well as a Bluetooth one. Sound & Specs With cleaner treble performance and clarity due to better controlled soundwave flow, air between instruments and the air of fresh breath is more pronounced and apparent, giving the Deva Pro more openness and the feeling of resolve, while not pronouncing the 10khz+ frequency part which tends to give everything a hazy sheen. jesus christ that other commenter was such an insufferable person (even if he was right, which he wasnt), i always wonder when I see people talk like that online-do they talk to people in real life in the same manner whenever they feel they are right over something minor such as a headphone review?

HiFiMan Headphones UK | London Showroom - Audio Sanctuary HiFiMan Headphones UK | London Showroom - Audio Sanctuary

If these had dynamic drivers lol then I promise I wouldn’t care at ALL, whatsoever & sure as hell wouldn’t have wrote a comment about it.)The tuning is balanced with neutral bass response, linear mids and a little bright but smooth and controlled treble. above 10 kHz. This is where we have air and this is where we get a sense of shine and sparkle in our music.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment