276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Women showing their panties in shame: AI Gravure Photo Book (PINK BOOKS) (Japanese Edition)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Kelly Brook at the Pandora Oxford Street store launch party in London, England on September 5, 2013 10. Paula Abdul This social experiment video by Mic shows what happens when a woman 'man spreads' on a New York subway, compared with a man. Unsurprisingly people immediately noticed her posture, and responded by staring and filming her with their phones. While the lady with her legs spread attracted a lot of attention, no-one appeared to notice the man doing the very same thing. Balconies and short dresses are never a good combination, as Penny Lancaster-Stewart has found out along with Paris Hilton and Kourtney Kardashian on this list.

After the experiment the man conducting the experiment said he felt empowered by sitting with his legs spread!Kristen Bell looking embarrassed while holding her dress down at the “Veronica Mars” premiere in Hollywood, California on March 12, 2014 20. Lindsay Lohan Kristen Bell just found another use for double-sided tape: on overlap-front dresses with dangerously high slits.

Chicago is the Windy City, but that makes no difference to Lindsay Lohan who had her skirt lifted up by the strong gusts of wind bouncing off the high-rise buildings in New York. Myleene Klass takes her children to school in London, England on March 26, 2013 17. Victoria Justice Here’s Murphy’s Law in action: as soon as there were paparazzi cameras, Myleene Klass’s skirt puffed up like a balloon.

Hard lesson learned for Kourtney Kardashian: no more twirling on windy hotel balconies where there are cameras everywhere on the lower floors! I saw a photo-stream today where a man had captured nothing but long lens photographs of young women and girls on the street, mothers with children too, and as many attempts at 'flesh' shots as possible. Wind blowing skirts into the air with naked bottoms on the street and the shot tagged as 'Upskirt' too! Eventually one subway rider asks the man to move his bag so she can sit down, but most ignored him. Victoria Justice exiting the Rebecca Minkoff fashion show held during New York Fashion Week in New York City on February 7, 2014 18. Kimberley Garner Jennifer Aniston is a seasoned pro: she foresaw what the wind would do before anything damaging to her image could happen.

Illegal or not one thing is certain. Any man photographing nothing but young women and girls in public places has serious issues and is, in my opinion, a danger to women and girls. This predatory behaviour is deeply sexist and brings the genre of street photography and street photographers into disrepute. The wind chooses no one: not even a queenly title can protect a woman from its powers to create potentially embarrassing situations. Cameron Diaz is caught by the wind while filming on the set of ‘Knight and Day’ in Boston, Massachusetts on September 28, 2009 6. Megan Fox

Demi Lovato‘s performance was so heartfelt, she didn’t feel anything else, including the wind that lifted her skirt. Megan Fox at the 2009 Teen Choice Awards held at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Los Angeles, California on August 9, 2009 7. Paris Hilton Kourtney Kardashian on the balcony of Eden Roc Hotel in Miami, Florida on October 11, 2012 9. Kelly Brook

Tanya Burr at the ‘Iron Man 3’ UK premiere held at the Odeon Leicester Square in London, England on April 18, 2013 16. Myleene Klass The wind is a friend of fashion photography editorials, but as the following women know, it can also be a formidable foe. 1. Queen Maxima The obnoxious posture is causing such an issue that the city of New York recently announced they would be starting an awareness campaign to warn people against 'man spreading'. Manspreading' aka, sitting with your legs spread widely on public transport can be very irritating, particularly when it involves taking up other peoples personal space.If we don't shoot people with respect and dignity we will eventually lose the right to shoot people at all. Victoria Justice remains fabulous in Rebecca Minkoff’s gladiator sandals while narrowly escaping a wardrobe malfunction. Katy Perry experiencing skirt uplift at ‘The Smurfs’ world premiere at the Ziegfeld Theatre in New York City on July 24, 2011 3. Beyonce Jennifer Aniston with a windblown skirt situation at the ‘We’re the Millers’ premiere held at the Odeon West End in London, England on August 14, 2013 5. Cameron Diaz I was bending to capture a photo on the streets of Glasgow a few years ago and a photographer took an arms length snap of my bum while I was crouched, at close range. Before I realised what had happened he was making off down the street and I have never felt so angry or violated. This behaviour is NEVER acceptable.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment