276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Book of Memes: An Introduction to some of the most famous memes of all time

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Description: Every month, at the end of the month, I’ll put up a monthly wrap-up link-up post where everyone can link up their month end posts.

Even more so if you're an author who's weighed the traditional publishing vs self-publishing pros and cons and opted for the latter. It would be great to find a nice tree to sit under and talk, but most trees these days are rude, and their conversations are filled with snarky sarcasm. Why finish a book when there are so many other important things to do, like, well, anything except finish? These memes will be really similar to the ones about reading listed above; you'll just update all of the text and content to be about writing, publishing a book, and being an author instead.Meme (pronounced meem): An idea, belief or element of social behavior spread that is transmitted from one person or group of people to another. Description: Every Sunday the bloggers participating in that week’s Salon get together–at their separate desks, in their own particular time zones–and read. One of the reasons I love the book Book Love so much is because it feels like a collection of book memes (and like someone has spied into my life and written and drawn a book about it). The only thing worse than cringing when reading your first draft is finding out that someone else has seen your first draft. By targeting the writing community, you're not only connecting with other current or authors-to-be, but you're reaching a reader base through a different medium they're already consuming: writing content.

Description: A bookish meme hosted here on Mondays in which we share a word that we find entertaining, enlightening, edifying, or just plain fun to say! Description: Books from the Backlog is a fun way to feature some of those neglected books sitting on your bookshelf unread.And it can be a struggle to come up with an engaging tweet, blog post, or Facebook post day after day, month after month. Books can be linked in obvious ways – for example, books by the same authors, from the same era or genre, or books with similar themes or settings. And if you host a blog that’s listed here, I’d appreciate it if you’d add my button somewhere on your blog! It doesn’t always work, and it can take away some of the allure and mystery from your original Big Bad.

Overcomplicating things and spending hours creating the perfect Spotify playlist for a story that will never see the light of day hits close to home, doesn’t it?At the same time, memes meld symbolic and cultural elements with technological functionalities, allowing for replicability and remixing. The key with marketing yourself as an author with funny book memes is to work on the captions and make it clear—especially if they're recycled memes—how it applies to your story or world. You may not want to post only memes on your accounts, but having a healthy mix of them can help you reach a wider audience due to their natural shareability and virality.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment