276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Luvabella Newborn, Blonde Hair, Interactive Baby Doll with Real Expressions and Movement

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When the doll’s batteries are low, she will YAWN and say, “SO SO TIRED.” She will then close her eyes and shut off. If she doesn’t do this, the batteries aren’t the problem. A doll that can learn 100 words and play with hundreds of movements and sounds is NOT going to be durable as well. All the tech on Luvabella that makes her great, also makes her vulnerable to rough play. If you’re familiar with Fingerlings baby robot monkeys that sit on your finger, Luvabella is a more high tech version of the same technology. If your little one wants to change a diaper, consider getting 1 washable and reusable cloth diaper. My 7 year old recently started playing with her dolls again. She stopped for a couple of years and didn’t seem overly interested but just before her birthday, we noticed her playing more and more with her dolls and became really maternal with them. As soon as Isabella set eyes on the Luvabella Newborn, she was in love! She couldn’t get over how ‘real’ the doll was.

Although we mean this in a slightly funny way, we are absolutely “for real.” Luvabella is a high tech interactive baby doll and she’s got the equipment to prove it:Even with fastidious battery conservation, you will still need more batteries. Better buy in bulk. 9. There are 3 Luvabella options plus 1 boy, Luvabeau.

You see, as an incurably hopeless, wish-upon-a-star daydreamer, when my first baby boy came into my life, I swiftly realised that being the parent you thought you would be, and creating family memories to treasure in the way you imagined before your baby was born [and keeping you awake all night] is a real challenge. In all, Luvabella is capable of learning more that 100 words and phrases. 5. These dolls are not for water play. Luvabella Newborn is made to be lifelike and the first thing the boys noticed was the fact she has a bottle and dummy. They took this as an amazing signal that boys SHOULD play with Luvabella dolls as naturally they know some babies are fed with bottles by moms – but they also know that Dads don’t have breasts with milk to feed their babies, so they need these things. Dad stuff in the box. LUVABELLA NEWBORN BIRTH / ADOPTION CERTIFICATE The last accessory that comes with the doll is her bottle. The bottle is used primarily for soothing and putting her to sleep. Once the batteries are installed, there’s a volume switch next to the compartment. Switch it to the middle, and you’re at half volume – and all the way across to the right is at full volume. WAKING UP LUVABELLA NEWBORNThe spoon is used to feed Luvabella (obviously). She may ask for food by saying “Eat please” or “me hungry” OR your little one can feed Luvabella whenever she wants. The spoon can’t go in, however, until Luvabella also says “ahhhh” and opens her mouth. If the doll is full, she’ll turn her head. The spoon also prompts her to learn food related words. How fun! As I mentioned earlier, Isabella fell instantly in love with Luvabella. She wouldn’t put her down at all and carried her softly everywhere she went. I finally managed to persuade her that Luvabella was tired and needed a sleep while Isabella ate her dinner. It was so adorable to watch. Looking at those loving glances that we gave our own children made me smile. One feature that sets Luvabella apart from other interactive baby dolls is that she can be “taught” to talk.

So inside the pink, pink box [we only just realised that there were boy Luvabeau dolls available if you’re after a boy, and I do recommend buying a boy doll for any daughter as I had a boy doll when I was little and I had no idea until that time that babies were not all born girls.] here’s what you get. You can use your own accessories with Luvabella if you like. These baby dolls can wear preemie baby clothes and diapers. So, Hero plays with dolls. They all loved baby dolls when they were his age. Hero loves baby dolls even more than the others, because he’s the smallest in our family and so he’s the only boy to not have had a baby sibling to fawn over and cuddle. So any baby doll he can hold is like gold to him. All of my boys are hoping at this moment to become Dads one day [I’ve not put them off parenting yet it seems] and seeing them cuddling baby dolls is right up there in my happy tears territory at PMT time.

LUVABELLA NEWBORN BIRTH / ADOPTION CERTIFICATE

So how do you clean the doll then? With a wet wipe. In general, you can use any damp cloth but a wet wipe is gentle and only slightly wet so there isn’t a lot of possibility for damaging Luvabella. This interactive baby doll is a mechanical, electrical, and digital wonder designed to play with children…who break things regularly…you see the conundrum here? For the answers to all these questions and more, here’s our parents’ guide to the Luvabella baby doll.

As an exhausted mom to 3 beautiful boys aged 5-11, Keep Up With the Jones Family began as a family blog and turned into my passion. EXPRESSIVE FACE AND MOVEMENTS: With beautiful natural expressions, a dynamic moving mouth and sweet newborn sounds, Luvabella Newborn is truly lifelike! She can express if she’s hungry, fussy, happy or gassy, just like a real baby!Once you have put the required AA batteries in, Luvabella works instantly. She coos and cries and gurgles and giggles away, especially if you whizz her gently around. This was one of Isabella’s favourite things to do. She would be rewarded by giggles and joy so knew just how to make her baby happy. We found sometimes you had to move the bottle or dummy slightly higher than originally placed else Luvabella would keep repeating the ‘ahh’ sound as if she were just opening her mouth and not actually feeding. This took Isabella a little bit of time to get right but once she realised, she was easily able to feed her baby again. All her movements and sounds come at the price of high battery life. Although Luvabella does have a sleep mode, she still uses battery life. Be sure to turn the doll OFF if your little one is not playing with her. Luvabella Newborn [whose name is currently Freya according to Hero but up for debate on a nightly basis] is an interactive newborn baby doll. My boys were all much bigger than Luvabella when they were born themselves so I look at her and wonder what it would have been like to have teeny babies. LUVABELLA NEWBORN IN BOX LUVABELLA NEWBORN WHAT’S IN A LUVABELLA NEWBORN BOX? WHY ARE ALL BABIES GIRLS?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment