276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Now That's What I Call The 80s

£1.5£3Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

S. hits respectively – Whilst some were big hits on both sides of the Atlantic, we shine a spotlight on huge hits from America at the time, that have gone on to be as legendary in the UK as they were in the US.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). favourites ‘Jump (For My Love)’, ‘It’s Raining Men’ and ‘Feels Like I’m In Love’ lead on to the number one version of ‘La Bamba’ from Los Lobos.Each edition features an essential collection of tracks representing key genres from the incredible diversity that were all part of 1980’s Dance music.

Devotion and in 1984 remixed Sister Sledge’s ‘Lost In Music’ which became a massive hit again and is included here in its full 12” version.

For items that are dispatched using our standard service, we ask that you wait 14 days from the date of dispatch before reporting any items as undelivered.

Disc Two pays tribute to the 80s dancefloor classics that fused genres to create breath-taking originality and new styles – often reflecting changes in new technology and capturing the fashion of the era. Blue Monday’, considered the biggest selling 12” of all time, was remixed in 1988, and became a huge hit again. O.S Band with ‘Just Be Good To Me’ and also included here are hugely influential Electro-Pop gems from Freeez, Rockers Revenge feat.

Pure party fun tracks including ‘Can Can’, ‘The Birdie Song’ and ‘Star Trekkin’ lead the way to a trio of iconic 80’s movie themes… ‘Ghostbusters’ from Ray Parker Jr.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment