276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Diesel Fuel for Life For Him, Eau de Toilette Aftershave, Perfume For Men

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And then of course you hear the magical words, "Here is some Diesel Fuel for Life by Annick Menardo, you might like it". If you believe that the processing of your Personal Data is carried out in breach of the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your local competent Data Protection Authority (whose contact details can be found here: https://edpb. I bought it and then immediately I realized either I have changed my taste or the formulation was so bad.

For the general profile this scent appears to be chasing, there's a host of other popular fragrances I know I would like more, as this clearly isn't it.when i run out of mine fuel for life bottle def getting another and would say another great winter scent for guys! data collected to enter into and perform purchase contracts, including payments: up to the conclusion of administrative and accounting obligations.

This energised aromatic fougere combines bright notes of grapefruit and anise with warm lavender, raspberry, heliotrope and woody notes of patchouli and amber.These emotions, combined with sexiness and seduction, are exactly what Diesel have recreated and bottled - It's Fuel For Life.

Nothing romantic and nice, Diesel Fuel for Life smells like a hint of gasoline mixed with some sweetness and spice, it smells rebellious once the citric opening disappears. Ngl the opening is a bit harsh/ challenging, I'm normally not a fan of anise in fragrances, or lavender for that matter, but once this dries down a little bit, my god is this fragrance extremely addictive and a bit sensual, the tart raspberry and creamy, waxy almost lipstick like heliotrope mixed with a some of the anise spice and woody notes are just to die for, I think this can be unisex because of the prominent raspberry and heliotrope, but leans just masculine enough, probably due to the lavender. On opening in the air, and not on the skin it showed some promise, but on the skin I get mostly a familiar alcoholic and general cologne scent, but with (what I will assume) is a more prominent grapefruit note. If you have a non-BNPL balance, you will still need to make at least your minimum payment as shown on your statement. Pour ceux comprenant le français et provenant particulièrement du Québec, de la part de deux commis d'une station-service : " C'est quoi ton parfum, tu sens bon en tabarnak !After a few minutes of dried down I get very subtle whiffs of anise and maybe red pepper, but the base notes dominate. After a few wearings I'm beginning to think it's more of a tart, natural raspberry than a sticky sweet one. I'm not good at picking out individual notes but this frag is unique among sweet/powdery masculine scents. I don't detect the anise per say, although I have a feeling it is contributing to the "cool effect" of the scent, because the scent does feel very cool. Hereafter, the term “Joint Controllers” means Diesel and OTB jointly considered when they process data as joint controllers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment