276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Knots

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A presentation copy, inscribed by the author 'To my good friend Batts Xmas 1970 (Its great to be copied)' in black ink to the front free endpaper. And by failing and failing, again and again, to undo the Knots mean folks keep tying up again - and getting up again from the dust of our defeated rebooting each time, knowing there IS a way through it all - we WILL succeed. But I had had an ‘intuition of Being’, a vision of a Clear Space where ALL the Knots would be loosened.

Original black cloth, spine lettered in silver, front cover lettered in blind, pink endpapers, dust jacket. He considered that in the future we would view schizophrenia as, "one of the forms in which light begins to break through the cracks in our all-too-closed minds. They may have been impressed that a liberal arts dabbler and then-English Major was reading abstruse psychological books like Laing’s, I don’t know.He never actually denied the existence of mental illness - indeed he admitted that he was a clinical depressive himself - but unlike his contemporaries Laing believed it could be a transformative experience.

Such patterns can be insightful in verse and beautiful in a brief video but I can't see anyone really wanting to be trapped in such loops.He has re turned with observations, insights and formulations which seem quite pertinent to the lives of thousands of devoted readers. After having been through some 'knots' in relationships myself, it now seems a bit like John Cleese's Families and how to survive them. Be that as it may, when I ended my bitter tenure under much more experienced and cynical arbiters of law than I, I still would not recant. process This knot's musical notation— moderato at the beginning, poco poco accelerando al fine as the mutations multiply—led me to try work it out as a composition.

It's certainly not a comfortable read, but I find myself going back to it whenever I find myself overwhelmed by a social situation or confused as to how or why people are interacting with me the way that they are. I say, read it, and know that either you will hate it and find it a complete waste of time OR you will be very glad to have it in your life. The final knots resemble Buddhist koans, and use language to show the limits of symbolic/reflexive thinking itself. Actually to the already superseded and already cured, it could be embarrassing to witness those traps. I'd bet a neuroscientist somewhere has by our time used a CAT scan or some other wonder to map a human mind thinking this way thus forming what appears beautiful recursive cascades.For such strawmen who might so be tricked, many folks earlier saw no difference between a painting by an ape and a modern abstract expressionist--which was a shortcoming in the viewer not the artist. They are at least reading copies, complete and in reasonable condition, but usually secondhand; frequently they are superior examples. Oh, the Massed Forces of Hades will do everything possible to make you do just that - and direct you into a heavy diagnostic Pit Stop for rebooting. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

of human bondage,” descriptions of the bonds (or binds) that people—par ents and children, lovers, friends, therapists and patients—put each other and themselves in.It's essentially condensing archetypal patterns in relationship disputes, and so it saves a lot of mental processing time normally demanded to recognize and increase our chances of intentionally avoiding these written, spoken and thought patterns in our own experiences, should we wish to avoid or diffuse interpersonal (or even intrapersonal) conflict. One feels the connection between the fant's struggle to define what inside his body and what is outside and the mystic's strenuous denial this separation, but both these pur suits are seen as “webs of maya” against a more remote background. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. It was securely packed and in very good condition - pretty much as described by the seller, if anything, somewhat better than they made it sound.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment