276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dark Blood

£17.24£34.48Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

JAKE: “Bite Me” is a little different from our previous lead singles, but it does the perfect job of capturing the essence of DARK BLOOD. It reveals a fresh side of us, and lyrics like “Just come kiss me and bite me” deliver the message of a fateful blood-bond in a straightforward way. DIMENSION : DILEMMA'로 가온 월간 앨범 차트(2021년 10월 기준)에서 누적 판매량 113만 장을 기록했다. 이후 2022년 7월 발매한 미니 3집 'MANIFESTO : DAY 1'으로는 한터차트 기준 발매 2일 차에 113만 장 이상의 판매량(첫 주 판매량 124만 장)을 기록하며 데뷔 후 최단기간에 두 개 앨범을 '밀리언셀러' 반열에 올린 최초의 K-팝 그룹이 됐다. Enhypen Lands Fifth Top 10 on Album Sales Chart With 'Dark Blood' " . Retrieved June 16, 2023– via Billboard News. Nearly all of 5-STAR’s first-week album sales were CDs (98%; 231,000), with about 2% from digital album sales (about 4,000). The set was not available in any other configuration.

ENHYPEN - Dark Blood – Kpop Moon ENHYPEN - Dark Blood – Kpop Moon

JAKE: And I always knew that NI-KI is a natural-born dancer, but this was the first time I saw him taking on the role of a choreographer. I knew he had a strong desire to explore these areas, so I gave him my full support. JUNGWON: When it came to narrating, I found myself needing to get in the zone even more so than recording a song. So, I remember turning off all the lights and even closing my eyes when recording my part—it helped me fully immerse myself to deliver the emotions I wanted. Soompi: ENHYPEN’s “DARK BLOOD” Becomes Their 1st Album To Spend 8 Consecutive Weeks On Billboard 200 SUNOO: Being the one to open the song, I definitely felt a bit of pressure to set the right mood. However, I’m really happy and satisfied with the result. Top Albums (Week 23, 2023)". Syndicat National de l'Édition Phonographique . Retrieved June 12, 2023.ENHYPEN, which debuted during the pandemic in November 2020, began to face the engine directly in the face of the Corona 19 endemic (endemic of infectious diseases). ENHYPEN thought they were bonded with each other by communicating with the engine anytime, anywhere online, but those who vividly captured the fans' support in their eyes had a stronger sense of solidarity beyond the emotions they felt online, and they desperately realized how grateful they were to such precious fans. done. 'DARK BLOOD' is an album that contains ENHYPEN's desire to connect more closely with fans. Oricon Top 50 Albums: 2023-05" (in Japanese). Oricon. Archived from the original on June 14, 2023 . Retrieved June 14, 2023. Instead of taking directly from their professional and personal lives, the K-pop stars to watch used the energy from meeting their fans—affectionately known as ENGENEs—during their Manifesto World Tour to deliver an elevated emotional experience for DARK BLOOD, which entered World Albums at No. 14 last week and is expected to make a major splash on the Billboard 200 next week after the physical album dropped last Friday, June 2. DARK BLOOD' and 'DARK MOON: Altar of the Moon' talk about arrogance, curse, and destiny, and deal with the act of 'bite me' in common. ENHYPEN compares the gratitude they feel to fans after the pandemic to this story to tell their story, and introduces a new paradigm of combining K-pop and story IP. They are not limited to music, but connect different industries and present a new path for Next Entertainment, trying to draw a new milestone as a 'K-pop roadmap'. SUNOO: With the large number of members and the staff combined, the bill adds up when we all go out to eat together.

ENHYPEN’s ‘Dark Blood’ Earns Group Fifth Top 10 on Album ENHYPEN’s ‘Dark Blood’ Earns Group Fifth Top 10 on Album

Soompi: ENHYPEN Soars Past 1 Million Sales In Just One Day + Breaks Personal Record With “DARK BLOOD” OLiS - oficjalna lista sprzedaży - albumy" (in Polish). OLiS. Polish Society of the Phonographic Industry. Note: Change the date to 02.06.2023–08.06.2023 under "zmień zakres od–do:". Retrieved June 15, 2023. Offiziellecharts.de – Enhypen – Dark Blood" (in German). GfK Entertainment Charts. Retrieved June 9, 2023. As new of an experience DARK BLOOD marks for ENHYPEN’s career, the band is also taking the time to remember where they began. Bite me)” 자기 목을 내어 주고 너를 지킬 힘을 얻은 소년. 영원의 존재가 된 소년은 이 힘이 자신에게서 기인한 것이라고 생각하기에 이르는 오만에 빠진다. 앞으로 내달리기에 바빠 서로를 망각하게 되는 벌을 받은 소년은 지독한 외로움에 빠진다. 그러다 소년은 목에 새겨진 운명의 증표를 발견함으로써 너의 존재를 다시 자각하게 되고, 피로 연결된 운명공동체인 너를 위한 희생을 각오한다.point Selected points 1 points 2 points 3 points 4 points 5 points 6 points 7 points 8 points Select 9 points 10 point SUNGHOON: He really paid attention to the details that we had not noticed before, and it made a significant difference in upgrading the song’s quality. ENHYPEN has revealed the cover images for the ENGENE version of their upcoming mini album “DARK BLOOD”!

ENHYPEN - DARK BLOOD (English Translation) - Genius ENHYPEN - DARK BLOOD (English Translation) - Genius

JAY: For me, “Sugar” by Maroon 5 [produced by Cirkut] has been on repeat for a while, so I’m very honored to work with the same producer for our own song as well. The fateful opponent who reunited with the boy who ran forward... My sincere heart for the precious you On June 11, Billboard announced that Dark Blood debuted at #4 on the Billboard 200 chart which makes it ENHYPEN's first album to debut/enter the top 5. [10] It spent eight consecutive weeks on the chart, which makes it the group's first album to do so, [11] and ten weeks on the chart in total. [12] JUNGWON: I completely agree. NI-KI is undoubtedly one of the strongest dancers in our team, and I’m very grateful that he used his skills to enhance the quality of our performance. As always, his dance skills left me in awe. Hanteo reported that Dark Blood sold 1,108,337 copies on its first day of release, [5] and 1,322,516 copies in its first week, breaking their previous record. [6]HEESEUNG: “Get Ugly” by Jason Derulo [written by Jason Evigan] is such a bop. It’s an exciting opportunity to collaborate with someone whose work I admire. DARK MOON: 달의 제단'은 뱀파이어와 늑대인간 소년들이 한 소녀를 두고 펼치는 사랑과 최후의 전투를 그린 어번 판타지 하이틴 로맨스물로, 거대한 운명으로 얽힌 소녀와 일곱 뱀파이어 소년들의 대서사시다. Sunoo adds, “Seeing characters based on ourselves was really cool, and it felt like we’re the actual characters in the webtoon. This kind of experience doesn’t come around often, so it’s been a fun and refreshing opportunity for us to connect it to our album and bring something new.” JAKE: Personally, this song reminds me of “FEVER.” I think both songs have that kind of alluring R&B vibe that draws you in. It was a very special performance that served as a reminder for all of us to stay grounded and never forget where we all started,” Ni-ki says before Sunghoon adds, “We knew how much our ENGENEs wanted to see this song performed live, so we especially prepared it just for them; kind of like our way of saying ‘thank you.'”

Dark Blood | Kpop Wiki | Fandom Dark Blood | Kpop Wiki | Fandom

While our previous albums were largely influenced by our personal experiences, DARK BLOOD takes our experience and emotions of having met our fans in person through our tour a step further by incorporating fantasy-like elements to enhance the enjoyment of ENGENEs and listeners alike,” explains group leader Jungwon.It’s truly a delight to see ENGENEs fully immersed in DARK MOON : THE BLOOD ALTAR and genuinely enjoying the story,” Jake reflects. “With many connections between the webtoon and our album, paying attention to these aspects will definitely make the listening experience more fun.” JAY: It really shows! NI-KI’s choreography perfectly complements the overall mood of “Bite Me” and makes our performance more captivating to watch.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment