276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Old El Paso Fajita Kit Smoky Bbq Gluten Free

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I love to make these Gluten-Free Skillet Beef Fajitas on Taco Tuesday nights, it’s a nice way to mix it up a little bit. It’s also a great way to add lots of fresh vegetables to your meal. We love to add in a variety of peppers and onions along with cilantro too. Put the 12 ribs in the bowl and rub with the oil. Put them on a baking sheet in a single layer and roast for 20 minutes until crispy. Coeliac Awareness Week runs this year from the 9 th – 15 th May, and Aldi has a range of Specialbuys, and Award-winning gluten free foods in store, which means you don’t have to compromise on taste. I have fallen in love with fajitas. I’m not sure what has come over me lately, but I honestly could eat them every day! They are just that tasty. Cook the other side until golden brown by sliding the omelette onto a plate, placing the saucepan over the top and flipping over. (Alternatively, place under a hot grill for a couple of minutes to set the top.)

In full disclosure here, I do have a partnership with Certified Angus Beef; however, this particular post is not a sponsored post.) How do I cook Fajitas on the Stove? Now we are ready to make these Gluten-Free Skillet Beef Fajitas in just minutes! Are you ready for a bite? Looking for more inspiration on how to use the kit? Why not try this Mexican feastby Le Coin Del Mel, this pizza recipe by The Intolerant Gourmandor Dilan and Me’s review of the kit? Salsa for Topping (31%): Chopped Tomatoes (51%), Water, Tomato Paste (10%), Modified Corn Starch, Dried Onions, Salt, Sugar, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Green Chilli Pepper, Paprika, Onion Powder, Firming Agent (Calcium Chloride), Garlic Powder

I really enjoyed making these fajitas. Personally, I could only manage two (with a side dish of wedges) so I have saved plenty for tomorrows lunch too. The kit is definitely big enough for dinner for four. If you do not have that though, flank steak is more tender and a great choice. It does not have the same flavor though as skirt steak so that is the next option. Cut the sweetcorn in half lengthways, then put the corn on its side and cut down the length of the cob. Put the raw cobs in a microwave for 30 seconds, then cut into 3, lengthways from top to bottom. In a large bowl, mix together the spices and herbs with the olive oil and sugar, then season with salt and pepper. Although it’s not necessary, I highly recommend doing a nice Fajita Marinade to your steak before you prepare it. This really enhances the flavor. This Fajita Marinade on All Recipes is a great choice and you can always do your own as well. What Gluten-Free Fajita Seasoning should you use?

The amazing taste of Old El Paso is now available in Gluten Free. Get everyone around the table and enjoy the amazing taste of our gluten Free Smoky BBQ Fajita Kit. Our gluten free tortillas will delight the taste buds of your family and friends! So get ready for a delicious meal, all gluten Free! Specially Selected Gluten Free Nut Bars €2.99/160g- Available in Chocolate Nuts & Peanut Butter, Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt or Cranberry Almond The kit really is incredibly easy to use; simply stir-fry the turkey and veg for five minutes or so; pop the wraps in the microwave for 15 seconds and then bring it all together for the perfect dinner; with leftovers to spare the next day. The cast iron skillet is my favorite option for fajitas on the stove. It really gives them that grilled flavor in a way even though they are being cooked indoors. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables and cook on a medium heat until the sides and top of the omelette are just set.Next time, I’m planning on experimenting with using the whole of the mix but mixing with some soy yoghurt instead. I served my fajitas with some homemade sweet potato wedges. One of my favourite things to do is serve up ‘free from’ meals without mentioning it to my dinner guests, just to truly test whether or not they would even notice. As I served up dinner tonight I didn’t mention to Adam that these wraps were actually gluten free, and guess what – no one suspected a thing! These wraps were a really great gluten free alternative, and were much nicer/closer to the ‘real thing’ than some of the gluten free products I have tried.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment