276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MAC TECHNAKOHL LINER

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I love it Cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, polyethylene, polybutene, silica silylate, candelilla wax, octyldodecanol, microcrystalline wax, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, sodium hyaluronate, zinc gluconate, magnesium aspartate, tocopheryl nicotinate, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, water, copper gluconate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate.

MAC Technakohl Liner - Graphblack | ASOS

A flirty fringe comes in handy when you’re batting eyelashes with a stranger across the room, or in my case with the old dude working behind the counter at the See’s (hook me up with another chocolate sample, holmes! I’ve heard good things about the Technakohl liners but I’m cheap and have stayed with my olllld (albeit similar) eyeliner twisty-top thing.Soft finish: Although I’ll also tightline with MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack, I prefer the Technakhols, especially when I want a more natural look. Staying power: The Technakhols work kinda like Urban Decay’s 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils in that they apply creamy but dry within a minute or so.

MAC Technakohl Liner - Graphblack | ASOS MAC Technakohl Liner - Graphblack | ASOS

The key for it to not bleed is prime and powder otherwise it doesn’t stay for more than a couple of hours.

There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.

Technakohl Liner for Eyes + Waterline | MAC Cosmetics | MAC Technakohl Liner for Eyes + Waterline | MAC Cosmetics | MAC

MAC Technakohl is available in a spectrum of shades which obviously can be confusing so I thought to myself lets stick to basics and go for the darkest black available hence the shade superfly. Also referred to as “backing the lashes,” it’s a technique where you line the top lashes going between the base of each lash’s root for really thick, rich lashes.But if you do extract it all the way out that might dry out the product or break it and might be difficult to salvage but then again, a little extraction and retraction is completely fine. As an eyeliner– do prep your eyelids properly and keep the eyes closed for a couple of minutes so that the product dries up completely. One more great thing about the packaging is that you can extract and retract easily it doesn’t get locked if you extract a little more than required. Before using this,I used to apply the Lakhmé eyeconic,but it used to drag a lot and was terrible on the waterline.

MAC Unsung Heroes: The Technakohl Liners - Makeup and Beauty Blog MAC Unsung Heroes: The Technakohl Liners - Makeup and Beauty Blog

Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. MAC Unsung Heroes: The Technakohl Liners / Originally published March 8th, 2010 There are 69 comments on this post.A.C Powerpoint eye pencil and I went for Technakohl as it comes with a twist mechanism whereas the Powerpoint liner needs to be sharpened and I knew I would end up wasting quite a bit of the product if I didn’t opt for Technakohl.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment