276°
Posted 20 hours ago

T Mamia Size 3 Nappies - Pack of 56 - Ultra Dry

£20.49£40.98Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The front of the nappy is clearly labelled with the size (5) and the resealable tabs are brilliant for ensuring you get a good snug fit when trying to change a very wriggly toddler like Bert. Although design looks cute with all the little animals- It does not have wetness indicator and importantly it leaves my daughter’s skin damp even after regular changes. Couldn’t have made a bigger mistake, they leaked every time, the legs seemed really tight for the size of the nappy and DS always seemed uncomfortable in them. The downside is they leak through very easily and are not a great fit, they leave a gap at the back where you can see straight down into the nappy.

They have a nice bright design, are folded up nice and compact meaning they fit easily into the changing bag, are thick and of good quality, and are easy to use. The slim design allows freedom of movement and the super stretchy sides and flexible leg cuffs help prevent leaks.Each nappy is at least half the cost of the market leader but functions just as well and in my opinion better than the market leader. I am looking forward to see what the next sizes up are like but can only imagine they will be just as good. This saving has been a godsend mainly because we are now having to survive as a family on just one wage as I'm no longer working and am at home with Bert full time. The fit on them is excellent and it's very rare to get a leak through - excellent product all round.

Only nappies i use and will use on my little boy, They hold loads of pee overnight so i dont wake up to him absolutely soaking in his cot, Only downside ive fund since they changed the way they were made would be the materials around the to of the nappy and the tags that attach it together. The patterns are lovely but the blue/yellow line which featured in smaller sizes doesn't come on these ones. The only problem we really get is they are a bit happy around the back so occasionally get back explosions and have also had a few instances of baby wetting through to his clothes and sleeping bag in the night but generally very good.Personally I'm not a lover of these nappies, which for me is a shame, as I love aldi products and use every other aldi baby product. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. For newborn nappies each gush is 30mL, for infant nappies it's 40mL, for crawler nappies it's 50mL, for toddler nappies it's 55mL, for walker nappies it's 60mL and for junior nappies it's 65mL.

Gail said: I have no hesitation to say that yes I would choose this product above all others on the market and yes I do think this product should win! Note: Only nappies within each type are directly comparable to one another, so use our filter tool to sort by type (newborn, infant, crawler, etc).I like that they are packed tightly into the outer packaging, meaning there is little excess plastic packaging, which is better for the environment. We have had a few leaks here and there with these nappies but I feel that this was not the nappies fault. I don't think she's even hit the 'minimum' weight for size 4 yet, and she's been in them for over a month!

We very rarely have any leaks with these nappies other than the odd poo explosion which is inevitable.I don’t know if a different factory makes the size 3 and 4s from the earlier stages but the quality definitely wasn’t as good. These are just brilliant, after trying different nappies beforehand (as they were bought for us) I decided to try Mamia's and they are the best nappies we have used so far so will be sticking with these.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment