276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Four Sigmatic Ground Mushroom Coffee| Dark Roast, Fair Trade Gourmet Coffee with Lion's Mane, Chaga & Mushroom Powder | Immune Boosting Coffee for Focus & Immune Support | 12oz

£12.475£24.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

On Monday morning, I woke up in an anxious funk. I hadn’t slept well the night before and was stressed about the upcoming week. I knew settling into work would be a battle—so, what better time to put Four Sigmatic’s “mental focus and energy” blend to the test? Better sleep leads to faster recovery and thus increased performance. It’s a simple chain reaction that may also result from a reduction in caffeine. With over 13 years in nutrition, Theresa Gentile offers individual and group counseling at her private practice in Brooklyn, NY, and specializes in home enteral nutrition at the Maimonides Medical Center.

Reishi: Often referred to as the "queen of mushrooms," Reishi is associated with stress relief, improved sleep, and supporting overall wellness. It might be an acquired taste, but customers who have tried the Adaptogen Immune Support with Chaga believe that the health benefits are worth it. One verified buyer wanted everyone to know that this Four Sigmatic beauty blend was like “a jolt of health surging through my body!” Your brain's best friend. Add a productive oomph to your day without the jitters or mid-day crash. We've paired premium organic coffee with two astoundingly effective ingredients—Lion’s Mane and Chaga mushrooms—for focus and steady energy that skips the afternoon slump. As you read through the best mushroom coffee products, you probably noticed that they come in different sizes. Here, size is important when looking at price, but more so, you’ll want to find out how many servings come in each bag. Da Silva GG, Zanoni JN, Buttow NC. Neuroprotective action of Ginkgo biloba on the enteric nervous system of diabetic rats. World J Gastroenterol. 2011 Feb 21;17(7):898-905. doi: 10.3748/wjg.v17.i7.898. PMID: 21412498; PMCID: PMC3051139

Since mushroom coffee is essentially medicinal mushroom extract powders blended with instant coffee, it usually contains about half as much caffeine as a cup of caffeinated coffee,” said Theresa Gentile, a certified nutritionist, and dietician. Chaga icon-trusted-source Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center “Chaga Mushroom” View Source has been linked to improved immune function and reduced inflammation in studies done with mice. There’s also some rhodiola icon-trusted-source NIH National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health “Rhodiola” View Source in there (Four Sigmatic doesn’t say how much), which is a supplement that may reduce symptoms of stress and fatigue icon-trusted-source Complementary Medical Research “Rhodiola rosea in Subjects with Prolonged or Chronic Fatigue Symptoms: Results of an Open-Label Clinical Trial” View Source , though more research is needed to confirm these findings. Why: This coffee contains 4 powerful adaptogens that support stress and bring a more balanced energy to your day. Ashwagandha, Eleuthero, and Tulsi are all plants that have been used for thousands of years in various traditions of folk medicine across the world for their benefits to stress and whole-body health. Chaga extract, from the Fungi Kingdom, is added for its adaptogenic qualities, immune supporting antioxidants, and the smooth and balanced taste and feel it offers. With half the caffeine of a regular cup of coffee, plus 4 adaptogens, this is the perfect cup of coffee to give you the taste and routine you love with a little extra calm. For most adults, coffee isn’t just a simple daily pleasure. It’s a necessity. And while caffeine is, of course, the star attraction, I’ve been curious about other ways I can update my daily cuppa. After all, functional beverages have taken TikTok by storm. From CBD sparkling waters (which I’ve tried!) to the controversial “ healthy Coke,” there are many enhanced ways to stay hydrated.

Heart disease. Reishi extracts show potential for reducing blood cholesterol levels and in turn reducing the risk of heart disease ( 3, 13, 14). Why: Enjoy the delicious flavor of coffee without the caffeine and with extracts of the King and Queen of Mushrooms: Chaga and Reishi. The perfect option for anytime of day, a better-for-you option to standard decaf coffee. The functional mushroom extracts offer immune and stress supporting benefits to a classically delicious cup of coffee without the caffeine buzz.Coffee with the best of nature Coffee is great for energy—it just often comes with a side of jitters and the dreaded mid-day crash. Lion’s Mane and Chaga support a balanced mind and body to avoid coffee’s dark side. You’ll have to find another excuse for mid-day naps. This means that information regarding safe dosage, who would benefit from this product, who may need to avoid it, and whether medicinal mushrooms interact with medications is largely unknown — and this may raise some safety concerns. Enhanced mental focus When concentration is key, fixate on a coffee crafted with focus inducing superfoods. Get ready to give your brain a boost with a special blend of log-grown, grain-free lion’s mane fruiting body extract with organic coffee. Lastly, Cordyceps is the slow-and-steady (fun)guy, keeping your body going throughout the day by naturally sustaining energy and stamina levels. Caffeine is more often associated with benefit than harm: “ Coffee consumption and health: umbrella review of meta-analyses of multiple health outcomes,” BMJ (November 2017).

While we’re at it, another potential benefit of mushroom coffee comes from fungi’s adaptogenic qualities. Adaptogens are known to help combat the effects of stress, and some evidence suggests that they can help to improve the way our bodies respond to stress in general. One reviewer shared: “…it really acts as nootropic brain candy and never fails to give me a mental edge. I experience no reflux symptoms that I get from regular coffee.” A potential cause for the higher price point is that medicinal mushrooms are grown in their natural habitats and are generally not commercially farmed. This means they may be hard to come by. SummaryHigh caffeine intake may lower the risk of heart failure: “ Association Between Coffee Intake and Incident Heart Failure Risk,” American Heart Association Journals (February 2021).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment