276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Grip Trilogy

£11.015£22.03Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The romance part of this book is amazing too!! I love the longing and pining from the hero side. On the other hand, I get heroine hesitancy and issues with opening up and being vulnerable. What we also get is a look at their struggle. We know that Bristol is a powerhouse, and she is a boss babe extraordinaire in this book. Grip is finding his voice and his passion and begins to dig deeper into how he wants to impact the world. The pain that they experience in this book will pierce your heart, but the way this author weaves beauty into tragedy is breathtaking.

They're both honest and eloquent when it comes to what they want and need from one another in their relationship. They've matured so much and it shows in their actions. Their love surpass anything and there aren't anything they won't do for one another. They both bravely dive into new challenges. Bristol wants and tries wholeheartedly to understand Grip and his culture. To be a part of his world. Grip uses his fame to educate himself so he can help others who are in need. They both kept surprising me and I fell more in love and in awe of them. I was definitely wooed by Grip and his delicious chocolate charm. Marlon aka Grip isn't all about being a famous hip hop star. No, he has so much story hidden behind those good looks of his. A voice to be heard because he has plenty to say. Not just through his lyrics but also in general. A very strong opinion and a talent beyond words. He's also a good man who's been raised right by his mother in a tough environment in Compton. When he finally gains success he never forgets where he's from or the people that matter the most to him. Well done Kennedy Ryan, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart & soul for sharing this story with us...Wow, it took me so much time to get around Grip because I knew it was going to be a very emotional ride and I needed to have a few strong hairs in me hahah not to cry that much but wow this book is just breathtaking.. so many emotions through the whole story... The way Kennedy take us in this ride full of love, and raw emotions, is just beautiful... This enhanced box set includes Flow, Grip and Still - all 3 books of the groundbreaking Grip trilogy. - The message of this book is that we are all just people. Skin colour, wealth, religion, country of origin- none of it matters. What matters is how you treat and respect others. Be kind. Be respectful. Be like Grip.

No matter if everything was collapsing all around, no matter if they felt like the world had no room for their relationship.. love kept them together, love was their safe place ... love was the only language they understood.. No matter what life threw at them, with their love, they will be always ready to fight. Their love was put to a test for years but Still love kept bring them closer together.. The challenges of families and children’s interactions with their parents, as well as the premise that we can build our own families to have a place of peace and understanding

Publication Order of Hoops Books

Loving You Always is the exciting sequel to the first romance novel by Kennedy Ryan. Main character Kerris might just be the happiest lady in the whole world. She is a woman that has a business that is doing well and when it comes to her family, she’s about to get started on having the same family that she has always wanted in life. Still so in love with this couple and have some of the other characters in this aswell was lovely to see. We all know how Grip and Bristol struggled in Grip to accept and fight for their love. In Still this love will keep been tested in so many levels because what you told me Kennedy is true "LOVE TESTED IS STRONGER" and their love is the stronger of them all. We all dream of someday finding a love like this. A love WITHOUT WALL. Where nothing is band, judge, sensor, discouraged. Where you get your heart and soul naked to another and is receive as the most valuable thing in the world. Were your happiness and safety means everything. Were your heart is so intertwined that ones doesn't beat without the other. That's the kind of love Grip and Bristol share. There are so many important lessons to be learnt in this novel and the author must be given high praise for writing and successfully portraying these hot-topic social issues. Grip love, is humble, and pure, he didn't have any problem to say sorry, to be the first one to apologize, he was just a true gentleman.. always putting Bristol first no matter what. For Grip their love was first.. and I believe that is the key or that was the key for them.. their love was more important than anything, than any career or thing.. and their love is what binds them and makes them survive any harshness life throws at them.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment