276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Head Ti S6 Titanium Tennis Racket

£69.995£139.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As a result, this combination of low power and enhanced control helps you to place the ball anywhere on the court where you want. Comments: I've used this racquet for nearly 8 years and will NEVER switch. I've tried a lot of the new racquets and this is by far the best for me.I had tennis elbow before I used this racquet and it went away immediately after I started using it. I've never had a problem since. As for the person that said it gives little control and the balls go out past the baseline....use topspin...it's not the racquet! This kind of racquet is the best choice for beginner to intermediate-level players looking for a powerful and fast racquet. Comments: Amazing. I've gotten more power, control, and accuracy with this racquet. Its large head has helped me get the sweetspot almost every time. Perfect for fine-tuning your game and becoming a better player in between intermediate and competitive stages. I recommend this to anyone searching for a racquet that allows one to generate power effortlessly while still maintaining a large degree of control on your "winner" shots.

Head ti s6 Tennis Racket Review: A Great Tennis Racket Head ti s6 Tennis Racket Review: A Great Tennis Racket

Comments: I'm re-entering the sport so, the light weight is helping me. As many others have stated, I'm hitting long w/it on servers. I like how it feels, it's comfortable and feels solid. It's price point makes it a good value. This racquet is the most suitable choice for all level players. With head ti s6, you will enjoy effortless power and control more than ever. Thanks to its lightweight and easy maneuverability.As a result, it is ideal for players who prefer a full, slower swing and are looking for extra power when playing from the baseline. Volleys – Score: 83 A. With an amazing blend of control and spin, the Head Graphene 360 Speed Pro is the most suitable choice for advanced players who prefer head racquets.

Best Head Tennis Racquets (2023 Reviews) - For All Level Players Best Head Tennis Racquets (2023 Reviews) - For All Level Players

Comments: I am 67 years old and have long played at a high level with a pair of Head Intelligence Racquets. I tried the Ti.S6 because I felt I needed a new racquet and wanted a similar frame. I like these. They are light and agile while being long and powerful. I admit, I did restring almost immediately. Still enough racquet for even a good player who wants a light, stiff frame. Obviously, a moderate price. I hope to play with these for a long time. Moreover, an 18×20 dense string offers the kind of control any aggressive player could demand. No matter how fast your game is, it offers consistent control on every shot. In summary, Head MicroGel Radical is suitable for intermediate to advanced-level players looking for an arm-friendly and easy-to-control racquet for game improvement. If you can produce enough racquet speed on your own, we recommend Speed pro otherwise Gravity Tour. Comments: This is very light, and I can do a lot of different things with this racquet that I can't do with some of my friend's smaller, heavier racquets. I don't have much of a follow through in my swing, and this racquet is great for that.Comments:With regard to the racquet: it is very light and is very unstable therefore can cause you tennis elbow. I play with a Prince of the year 94, very heavy, fact of "fiberglass" and never I have had tennis elbow.

Head Titanium Ti S6 Racket Review in 2023 - Tennis Pursuits Head Titanium Ti S6 Racket Review in 2023 - Tennis Pursuits

Comments: I recently got this racquet and it really suits my play style a lot. I tend to rush the net and volley more than I should so I sought out a racquet that had a larger head bigger sweet spot and lower weight that all the racquets I've had in the past. I seldom have to worry about getting this racquet into position and have been hitting the sweet spot a lot more recently. I immediately noticed the string tension the first set I played. My accuracy has dramatically improved with the higher tension as well as my short and long shots. My power isn't as good as it used to be but the difference is very minimal. My serves aren't as accurate but, they are more powerful. That could just be me though. When I get it restrung I'll most likely go with a slightly lower string tension but, all in all this has become my favorite racquet and out of the 5 I own -- I use it every time now.The pluses: You can absolutely smoke your serves and passing shots with this if you learn to control it. You can with slow balls coming at you, but you'll have the same problem mentioned above if someone puts any speed on the ball at all. It's a lot easier to keep in the park than one could imagine with such a large head and high string tension I really had no problem with that at all I found it very controllable on ground strokes and the spin you can generate is quite amazing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment