276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Magichome Shower Head, Upgraded 3-Layer Filtration Ionic Handheld Higher Pressure Water Saving 3 Modes Universal Bath Shower, Contains Additional Replaceable Stone

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It also comes with a new anti-kink hose, and it has a pearlescent anti-limescale head in a chrome finish. This high-pressure showerhead also came in a very giftable presentation box, with the "Cutest Tape in the World" (a roll of plumbers tape), a scented ceramic, and a beautifully illustrated how-to guide. Overall, I am satisfied with the performance and features of the Y-home shower head, and it is worth considering for those who require a shower solution suitable for hard water areas. Despite being slightly heavier than traditional shower heads, it didn’t bother me much, but it’s worth noting that you might need a new holder to support the extra weight. Prior to working for the Future plc family, I've worked on a number of consumer events including the Ideal Home Show, Grand Designs Live, and Good Homes Magazine.

The rubber nozzles are designed to be easy to clean to keep on top of limescale, and you can simply rub over them to wipe away anything that could be clogging them.

It’s important to note that these are both water filters and not water softeners: they may remove heavy metals and chlorine and in doing so, may mitigate some of the effects of hard water, but they do not soften the water. Note, that it does feel heavier after you've showered, so I like to dismantle mine from the shower pipe/hose (takes 30 seconds) and let it drain out.

Simply utilising a filtering showerhead like this one from Magichome could result in fewer tangles, more shine and moisture, and even longer-lasting colour. The bestseller claims to save up to 50 per cent more water and has three different waterfall modes: rainfall, jetting and massage for the ultimate spa-like experience. As someone who has always had issues with low water pressure in my home, this shower head’s highly-efficient micro nozzle technology has made a noticeable difference in the pressure, making showers more enjoyable. The Magichome Ionic Shower Head features three powerful water modes that can be easily switched with the touch of a button: Rainfall, which gives you that ‘tropical storm’ feeling, Massage, which delivers a powerful and precise jet stream, and Mixed, which gives you the best of both in one.It’s perfect for those who have to deal with hard water and low water pressure, and its water purification capabilities are impressive.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment