276°
Posted 20 hours ago

All Along You Were Blooming: Thoughts for Boundless Living (Morgan Harper Nichols Poetry Collection)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If the author or publisher does not want this information on this blog, please contact me and I will remove it. These memories carve their way into your heart, and you do not know how to recover its original form. It's extremely repetitive to the point where she uses the same words and phrases in nearly every single poem so it has less of an emotional effect by the end of the collection.

All Along You Were Blooming ultimately encourages and inspires readers to embrace their circumstances and find faith-filled fulfillment in the here and now, knowing no matter what happens, they can live boundless and free.there are four sections: for the heart (what you feel), for the mind (what you think), for the body (what you do), and for the soul (who you are). And maybe not everyone will have time for me, and maybe there will be people who feel I am too much, but I have learned that I am still worthy of Love, and that is more than enough. In each small moment, whether in the light or the dark, you can make room for becoming, for breathing, for stumbling, and for simply being--for there is grace, today and every day. When you find yourself falling into the pit of anxiety, remember the ladder of hope that reminds you there is no reason to be afraid.

Subjects in the poems are about relationships, betrayal, moving forward, growing, learning, strength, courage, unashamed, and love.I was surprised to come across an ARC of this on Edelweiss, I had no idea that Morgan was releasing a poetry book!

All Along You Were Blooming is a striking collection of illustrated poetry and prose, inviting you to "stumble into the sunlight" and delight in the wild and boundless grace you've been given. and your soul to rest in the knowledge that you are exactly who your Creator intended for you to be. Or was God telling us something in those whispers to “be still,” that all along, it was necessary, to slow down, trust, and heal.Gallery images of our book boxes show an example of what may be included – treat and gift content may differ. In each small moment, whether in the light or the dark, you can make room for becoming, for breathing, for stumbling, and for simply being―for there is grace, today and every day. This illustrated collection of poetry and prose invites you to stumble into the sunlight and delight in the wild and boundless grace you've been given.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment