276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JFK FILES - The Roscoe White Story: -Grassy Knoll Assassin Or Hoax?

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Okay, I'm sorry I came in here like I was the first person to ever discover this stuff. It's been discussed here recently, which I would have known had I done a little more research. Like I said, I had seen it in bits and pieces, but seeing it all together blew my mind a little bit.

Texan Alleges His Father Was 1 of 3 Who Killed John Kennedy

In 1959 White reenlisted for six years but inexplicably changed his mind in 1962 and applied for a hardship discharge. In the meantime, Oswald had also received a hardship discharge, had defected to Russia for 31 months, and then was allowed to return to the United States without so much as a debriefing by U.S. intelligence. Oswald’s odyssey stretched credulity beyond all reason: Many of his Marine buddies just assumed that Oswald was an American intelligence agent. Early in 1963, Roscoe White moved his family to the Oak Cliff section of Dallas, where Lee Harvey Oswald was living.The Assassination Records Review Board formed on JFK’s heels studied the Secret Service, whose performance the House called “deficient.” Its agents had destroyed documents the review board suspected were incriminating. James Ellroy couldn’t invent a better henchmen duo: a G-man and an eccentric anti-Castroite turned New Orleans crime-boss consigliere who wore a bad wig and probably trained a teenage Oswald in the Civil Air Patrol. Ferrie didn’t deny he said Kennedy “ought to be shot,” but told the FBI it was a “colloquial expression.” Banister died mysteriously in 1964. Cohen, Jacob (June 1992). "Yes, Oswald Alone Killed Kennedy". Commentary. Archived from the original on August 5, 2022 . Retrieved January 17, 2023. Above Left the Mary Moorman photo; above Right is a magnified image from the grassy knoll area in the Moorman photo. Below Left is Mary Moorman, Below Middle is the Cancellare photo of the crowd seconds/moments after the assassination; Below Right is an enlargement of Mary Moorman and James Featherstone from the same Cancellare photo. Wiping Palestinians Off the Map Is Prepping for Armageddon: Netanyahu’s False Flag Exposed – BIG BROTHER in the 21. Century on Joachim Hagopian, All Roads Are Now Leading to Imminent World War III

50 Years of Conspiracy Theories - JFK Murder -- New York

The diary has since disappeared. White contends an FBI agent pilfered it; the FBI denies it. In the diary, the younger White said his father-code-named ''Mandarin''-described how he fired two shots from the grassy knoll area in front of the Kennedy motorcade, and that two other CIA operatives fired two shots each from the Texas School Book Depository and a nearby county records building. House Select Committee on Assassinations Final Assassination Report – Appendix to Hearings (Report). Vol.VI. United States Government Printing Office. 1979. Wiping Palestinians Off the Map Is Prepping for Armageddon: Netanyahu’s False Flag Exposed – BIG BROTHER in the 21. Century on Joachim Hagopian, Another Armenian Ancestral Homeland Lost: Crisis Continues In 1992 Kerry Thornley appeared on the television show A Current Affair and said he had been part of a conspiracy to kill President Kennedy. His co-comspirators were two men he called ‘Brother-in-Law’ and ‘Slim’. Thornley also denied having been responsible for framing Oswald, whom Thornley had befriended in the Marines: ‘I would gladly have killed Kennedy, but I would never have betrayed Oswald.’ He added, ‘I wanted [Kennedy] dead. I would have shot him myself.’ Thornley has also claimed that he and Oswald were the products of a genetic engineering experiment carried out by a secret neo-Nazi sect of eugenicists called the Vril Society, and that the two of them had been manipulated since childhood by Vril overlords. In JFK: The Second Plot, published in 1992, Smith argues that Lee Harvey Oswald was a CIA agent. Smith quotes James Wilcott, a former CIA man, who claimed that Oswald had been "recruited from the military for the express purpose of becoming a double agent assignment to the USSR." The Soviets were suspicious of Oswald and he was allowed so little freedom it was decided by the CIA to bring him home.Welcome to The JFK Assassination Board! The ultimate form of censorship is assassination! JFK was censored on November 22, 1963. We are FREE to use and always will be! Our goal is to EDUCATE and NOT make money. We follow the Fair Use Law as the purpose of this Board is research and education. http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/R%20Disk/Roselli%20John/Item%2008.pdf

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment