276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Danielle Creations Quick Dry Turban Hair Towel Infused with Argan Oil, Vegan

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ideal for long or short, curly or straight hair types, nourish hair while convenient turban style keeps hair secured out of the way while getting ready. Using a regular cotton towel is harsh on locks and can lead to breakage and frizz but this gentle microfibre towel is designed to dry hair faster so you can save time and avoid blow-drying. However, even though my hair is long and I have to fold the ends, so my hair fits in the towel, it does dampen my hair, which helps my hair dry quicker, when using a hairdryer. New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the .

None of the above conditions affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty, or not as described. This super soft microfiber hair turban is sealed to retain the goodness of argan oil to keep your hair looking healthy whilst also taming frizz, repairing split ends and adding shine. Please note that some items shipped out internationally may be subjected to extra charges like custom duties or purchase tax which would be implemented by the customs and charged directly to you upon the arrival of your parcel to your country.Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Danielle creation's gentle microfiber towel is designed to dry hair faster than a regular cotton towel, saving time and blow drying. Keep your hair in tip-top condition with this fabulous Argan Oil Infused Turban Hair Towel from Danielle Creations. This super soft microfibre hair turban is sealed to retain the goodness of hemp oil to keep your hair looking healthy whilst also taming frizz, repairing split ends and adding shine. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. The gentle microfiber towel is designed to dry hair faster than a regular towel, saving time and blow-drying.This ultra absorbent hair turban dries hair up to 20 times faster than regular towels and protects your hair from heat damage. The Danielle Creations hair turbans are made from super soft microfibre and infused with nourishing oils.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment