276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sony PlayStation DualShock 4 Controller - Blue

£29.94£59.88Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Follow the on-screen instructions to begin the firmware update process. Make sure the controller remains connected to the console throughout the update. It's time to embrace the JB gaming universe. We invite you to step into our world and experience the difference. With our vast selection, unbeatable value, and dedicated service, we're confident you'll find exactly what you're looking for. So, come on over to JB, where the thrill of gaming comes to life. What should I do if none of the troubleshooting steps fix the light blue light issue on my PS4 controller?

I’ve had my eye on the Berry Blue PS4 controller for... a very long time, and I finally mustered up the courage (and cash) to buy it!! Connect the PS4 controller to your PlayStation 4 console using a USB cable. Make sure the console is turned on. Really good controller. noticed a big difference compared to my old generic ps4 controller which felt overly fast and disconnecting frequently. this one feels firm and moves as it should and never disconneced nor glitched. Connect the controller to your console using a USB cable and press the PlayStation button to establish a connection.

Turn off your PS4 console by pressing and holding the power button until you hear the system beep twice and it enters into rest mode.

If you’ve encountered a light blue light on your PS4 controller, don’t panic! This issue can be frustrating, but fortunately, there are some troubleshooting steps you can follow to resolve it. Let’s dive into the solutions below: If the light on your PS4 controller is continuously flashing blue and is unresponsive, you can try the following troubleshooting steps: If you prefer your controller hooked up to the console, few do it better than Razer's stunning Raiju pad on PS4. Wireless Interference: In some cases, wireless interference from other devices or objects near the console can disrupt the connection between the controller and the console, causing the light bar to change color.Well, I fell in love with the colors because they are very striking and different, and when it arrived it was even better in person. By performing a reset, you are essentially clearing any temporary settings or glitches that may be causing the light blue light issue. If the problem persists, you can move on to other troubleshooting steps to further diagnose and resolve the issue. Reconnecting the PS4 Controller to the Console Sony's official PS4 pad impresses with ergonomic grip, an innovative touchpad and quality-of-life features such as the Share and Home buttons. Normally, the light bar on the controller will keep flashing a blue light when it’s not connected to the console or having an issue maintaining a connection. This can also be true if you use it when playing a game like Call of Duty Mobile on non-PlayStation devices like phones or tablets.

Now, choose “Communications Method” and select “Use USB Cable.” This will establish a direct connection between the controller and the console for the firmware update.Locate the USB charging cable that came with your PS4 controller. This cable is used to both charge and reconnect the controller. You're not a child: It's hard to recommend this controller to adults, unless you really like the petite form factor. Wireless Interference: Other wireless devices, like Wi-Fi routers and Bluetooth peripherals, can interfere with the controller’s signal, causing the connection to drop. For other devices, some wireless controller features are not available when connected via Bluetooth.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment