276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Creme of Nature Moisture & Shine Curl Activator Creme for Natural Hair 354ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As for it being crunchy, yeah, MOST curl products that add definition will create a cast on your hair (make it feel crunchy). Directions Spray a generous amount to wet hair and detangle from ends to roots using a detangling comb or brush.

this product is the only thing that made my curls pop ,but if your into products with a smell you could all ways add extinct oil to it cause it doesn’t have much of a smell. Made my hair extra soft, curls last, smells great , did a little touch up mid week ( very small amount - refresh curls), and my hair was good throughout the week. The formula is vegan and cruelty-free, plus it's loaded with clean ingredients that tame frizz, hydrate, and revive limp curls. Nourish your curls with our curl-loving Argan Buttermilk™ Leave-In Hair Milk, made with our special butter blend of Argan Oil. Finally after realizing i need to spoil my hair if I want to embrace its natural beauty I bought it.

The Creme of Nature offers a new enlargement like styling products, hair colors, treatments, and shampoos. A curl activator is a hair product that is applied to wet hair before styling to moisturize, soften, and hold your curls in shape. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your devices and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests.

Activators are a great addition to the curly girl method since they’re easy to build on and great for refreshing curls in between wash days, says Guerra. The Creme of Nature intensive learning treatment with Argan Oil will strengthen and revitalize and provide shine to your hair. I have very dry hair right my crown and those curls very rarely stay pretty but this mist kept my hair hydrated and looking pretty. All types of curls are prone to frizz, tangling, and dryness, says Leigh Hardges, a stylist at Maxine Salon in Chicago.Our goal is to simplify all the cool protective styles you have ever dared to recreate with a bit of pizazz. A curl activator is used to enhance your natural curls by adding moisture and definition to existing, natural curls," says Stacey Guerra, a senior stylist at Butterfly Studio Salon. But I think for wavy, curly hair types, the AG Hair Curl Re:Coil Curl Activator would give the perfect amount of hold and hydration. If you have natural curls, you understand what a process it is to get to the point where you know just what your coils need to thrive.

I mainly use it for wash n gos because this thang works like magic, keeping my hair moist for almost 2 weeks.Natural oil-infused haircare straight from Eden contains natural ingredients like Coconut, Olive oil, and Avocado oils to deeply moisturize and condition your hair.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment